Celebration (Jenlisa)

One shots from a Blink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“The winner of this week’s show is…” Mark and MC stopped midway through his sentence to riddle up the audience before announcing it “Ddu du ddu du by Blackpink!!”

The whole room was cheering for the four girls as Jennie took the microphone to speak but spoke as fast as possible because this win was a special as it was their newest singles 10th win. They were going to celebrate tonight for sure.

 

When they finally came back to their dorm after a long night they were so tired they almost couldn’t keep their eyes open. The tipsy state they had had earlier was slowly disappearing but wasn’t all gone yet. Jisoo and Rosé was nowhere to see as they already had made there way to bed left were only the two rappers. It wasn’t an odd sight to see as the two often were spotted together but the alcohol had made Lisa brave, which she could need a whole lot when it came to her big fat and of course secret crush on her unnie.

 

“Sleep tight Lali…” Jennie got interrupted as Lisa suddenly crashed her soft lips against hers. It took Jennie a bit to long to pull away for it to seem like she didn’t like it. And it would be a lie to say that she didn’t. She was a light drinker so the others tipsy state was actually a bit more than tipsy for her. So in her drunken state she suddenly became afraid that she was the one who had started to kiss which was like one of her nightmares coming to live. Jennie was afraid that if only Lisa knew about the feelings she had towards her she would ruin what they already had.

Jennie pulled away not looking back up at Lisa and only saying the word “goodnight” be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter