Forever young (Chaelisa)

One shots from a Blink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rose was so tired that she was afraid she would fall asleep in the middle of the elevator and just lay there all night until some dude with an early morning shift would wake her up. That wouldn’t be the first time for that to happen. A couple of months ago she sprained her ankle, which meant she wasn’t allowed to dance. So these days she was staying late at the dance studio to keep up with the other girls.

 

There were dark in the dorm as expected the other girls were probably all full asleep. She didn’t bother to turn on the light, as her room was right beside the door. She was so ready to sleep for once she didn’t care about brushing her teeth.

 

She let her bag and jacket fall to the ground and jumped to her bed, but met air she got caught by a strong pair of arms.

 

“Not now Lisa”

 

She tried to get out of the younger girls grip. Normally she wouldn’t do that but on that day she was just too tired from all the hard work.

Lisa only snuggled her head deeper into the taller’s shoulder.

 

“But I never see you these days. We can’t date each other in the day light but you are practicing even in the moon light.”

 

Rose felt a bit guilty as she could feel how much her girlfriend needed her. And the truth was that she had been missing the younger girl a lot too. First Rose’s sleepiness got replaced by annoyance over how they were spending all of there youth to only just maybe become an idol. Then a big smirk on her face replaced the annoyance. An idea was forming in her head.

 

“Come on babe get dressed.” Rose said as she could feel her girlfriend was only wearing her thin sleeping clothes.

 

“Whe-where are we going?” Lisa asked with confusion in her voice.

 

“You’ll see” Was all the redhead had to say about that.

 

 

 

20min later they were on a train going to the center of soul.

 

“Rosie if we get busted for this we…”

 

“We won’t” Rose said to her girlfriend with a reassuring smile before leaning in to steal a lingering kiss from Lisa’s lips. When she pulled away she couldn’t help but smile at the cute blush on the Youngers cheeks. Suddenly the train stopped and Rose stumbled into Lisa so they both felt to the ground. Luckily for them the train was empty so the embarrassment was quickly switched out with a laugh as Lisa wrapped her arms around Rose before kissing her back.

 

They laid like that for a while not bothering to think about how disgusting the floor of the subway was until a sharp voice said.

 

 “You to are aware that this is a public place right? And not everyone want’s to see two drunks making out?”

 

They both looked up to see an old lady entering the train. To their luck they then noticed that the subway had stopped at the stop they wanted off at and they quickly stood up from the floor and ran all the way up to the street above them.

 

When they came up they stopped to catch there breathe. They looked each other in the eyes and then collapsed i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter