MANOBAN (Chaelisa)

One shots from a Blink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MANOBAN

 

Rose was the perfect student. She studied hard everyday. She always listened in class. Her teachers loved her. Her parents were proud of her. She got straight A’s. So it came as a shock to everyone when she suddenly failed biology. Well it was a shock to everyone except Rose. She of course knew why. She knew it was not her fault but she just did not know how to tell her parents why it wasn’t. You see there was just this one girl who kept distracting her. It was not like she was throwing things after Rose or talking to her during class. She was just simply sitting there right in front of Rose and she just simply could not understand how both her parents and her teachers excepted for her to concentrate when they were sitting so close that she could smell the other girl’s shampoo. Trust me when I say that Rose really had tried to stop thinking about her. Like really really tried to stop thinking about her but she just could not get that name out of her head. Lalisa Manoban!

 

 

Rose sat with her head resting in her hand and her elbow resting on the table. She had a soft smile on her lips. She always had when it came to biology class. Her smile grew as Lisa turned her head slightly in her direction. But Rose froze in place as the other girl turned all the way towards her looking her straight into her eyes. Her heart started to beat rapidly as she was caught dead looking right at her. But Lisa just smiled.

 

“Hello there partner”

 

Rose furrowed her eyebrows.

 

“P-partner?”

 

A grin spread on Lisa’s face.

 

“Yeah did you not hear what the teacher said? Dang and I thought you were a good girl!”

Lisa ended the sentence with a wink.

 

Rose could feel the heat rising to her face. She flustered looked down as she mentally cursed for having to overanalyse Lisa’s actions.

 

“Well partner shall we get started? Partner?”

 

Rose could feel Lisa’s gaze on her even though her eyes and face was still facing down. She really hated herself for this. Why could she not just act normal?

Her eyes suddenly shot straight up and she could not help but smile a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter