Scandals

It's Going to be You Always

It was exactly 2 in the morning when the Warped Noise event drew to a close leaving Jisoo and her friends in good spirits. The four of them walked out of the venue singing their lungs out, acting intoxicated albeit sober. These are the times when Kim Jisoo can really say she’s happy.

                “I can’t believe we discovered a lot of talented musicians tonight. That band Nyctinasty sure captured my attention and my heart!” Jisoo said.

                “So true! But I can’t believe Solar and Wheein decided to form a super group with Hwasa and Moonbyul. That was so amazing!” Chaeyoung exclaimed, obviously happy with tears forming in her eyes and doing a . “How come they dedicated a song to Jisoo? How did they know Jisoo?” Sowon asked innocently.

                “You really are stupid, sometimes, Kim Sojung. Haven’t we discussed in our group chat that Jisoo is to be married to Jennie Kim?” Seulgi said.

                “Yeah so? What’s the connection?” Sowon asked as she bit into the licorice she had bought earlier. Jisoo shook her head and laughed. “Solar is Jennie’s cousin. Lucky, am I not?” She joked. Her three friends agreed that one of the perks of Jisoo being married to Jennie is being a cousin-in-law to their favorite musician. The group also laughed at their immaturity and continue talking and laughing when Jisoo bumped into a mean looking guy in the street.

 

                By 3 AM, Jennie and her friends were drunk. Jennie especially. She finds herself cuddled in the arms of Chaehee, Tzuyu’s friend who arrived later in the evening as soon as Jennie’s vision is starting to blur and everything seems upside down to her. The group was stumbling to find balance as they exited the bar and into Tzuyu’s limousine. Jennie felt Chaehee’s lips on her neck and she felt weak to pull herself away. But Jennie also thinks why not? It’s not like she’s cheating on Jisoo. As soon a she finished her thought, Chaehee’s lips found its way to hers. Now, Jennie Kim is completely weak and melted on her partner’s arms. She heard clicks and felt flashes around her but she doesn’t care. Her mind went back to Jisoo. She imagines what it feels like to melt in her arms and kiss her for as long as she likes. Will she ever have the chance to kiss her? As soon as her mind drifted to Jisoo, she can’t stop. She remembers her eyes, nose, and lips… those heart shaped lips.

                Jennie immediately opened her eyes and tried her best to push Chaehee away and stumbled to Jihyo. Lucky enough, Jihyo wasn’t as drunk as they are and she was placed in a seat far away from Chaehee. Jennie leaned on the window and there she out completely thinking again of Kim Jisoo.

 

                “Look we already said sorry. Now leave us alone.” Sowon said. One of the mean looking guys looked up and down at Sowon and smirked. “This girl’s definitely my type.” He said to his buddies. “Leave my friend alone, ert.” Jisoo said. The leader of the group, the one with tattoos all over his neck and arms stood in front of Jisoo, obviously trying to intimidate her. “Why would we do that? Don’t you know who we are? Ladies are dying to be with us. They would love to spend every waking second with us.”

                “Yeah where is that? In an alternate universe?” Seulgi asked. As soon as the leader brought his attention to Seulgi, Jisoo immediately sprayed his face with her pepper spray. His gang members attacked the girls but the girls came prepared with their maces and Tasers. They even grabbed wood and stones from a nearby construction site to throw at the mean guys. Some of these woods and stones hit establishments. Due to adrenaline rush and anger, Jisoo and her friends grabbed and punched the gang members until they were bleeding. It felt good for Jisoo, lashing out all her anger like this. It seemed like the world has stopped and every emotion she has been keeping is seeping out like water being freed from a dam. She kept punching and screaming, and everything is red. The next thing Jisoo knows, there are sirens and they are being taken to the police station.