Death, Suicide and Nightmare

Take Me Away

“Ma…” Kevin sobbed as he watched again the suicide scene of his very own mum. He watched as his mum threw all the stacks of bills and even Kevin’s medication on the floor as she exploded to a fit. She gave out a shrilling scream which jolted Kevin up from his slumber sending him down the stair to see his mum rummaging through the kitchen drawers.

            Kevin trembled as he tried to contain his cries as he watched the past unfolding again in front of him. His past self running to his mum in desperate attempt to calm her down. He hugged his mum from the back. His mum finally took out a paring knife, a small knife but sharp enough to sliced through the skin.

She pushed down her son to the ground as she headed for the wash room, staring at herself in the mirror. ‘I failed to be a good mother,’ she whispered to herself. Kevin’s past self ran to the washroom where the door was left ajar. ‘Ma, please don’t leave me. Ma!’ Kevin pleaded as he stood by the door frame, brawling. The woman turned to him with a smile, ‘I’m sorry, Kevin. I can’t take it anymore.’  Kevin’s mum stared slicing her wrist deep, one after another as her skin tears itself open revealing the red flesh underneath. Kevin struggled to stop his mother but he was too weak. Kevin was thrown out before his mum shuts the door before him. Kevin’s desperate knocks were only in vain as he heard another scream before it all went silent.

Kevin was shaken from the flashback that played right before his eyes. His tears betrayed him as they flow down his cheeks. The bright light now gone as Kevin felt himself being pulled up by a strong force.

“Now, it’s your turn to die.” The hooded shadow roared.

“No!” Kevin shouted back as he struggle and manages to free himself, he started running like as if his entire life depended on it.

“Why not? I’m sure you want to be with your mother?”

‘No, not like this. No. Please. I don’t want to die.’ Kevin chanted in his mind the fire finally caught up with him as he was engulfed in flames. Kevin screamed at the burning pain as his skin melted and slowly the flame deluge his flesh. Kevin screamed harder at the excruciating pain and then he was being dropped down to a bottomless pit.

“ELI!” Kevin jolted awake from his sleep. He began to panicked as his surroundings were dark and he sense no presence near him.

“Eli, please. Eli, don’t leave me. Eli…” Kevin sobbed as he folded his knees and brought them to his chest. He began rocking himself, mumbling Eli’s name non-stop.

“Kevin?” Eli shuts the door behind him only to see Kevin sobbing and calling for him. Eli started for the bed and pulled him in a tight embrace.

“Eli?”

“Shush, all is fine now.” Eli consoled Kevin. Kevin slowly regained his composure.

“Eli, I’m afraid to die. Don’t leave me.” Kevin sobbed into Eli’s well toned chest.

“I won’t leave you, ever. I promise.” Eli the boy’s back.

“I thought I’d never get to see you again,” Kevin sobbed as he inched closer to Eli and returned the hug.

“I’m right here aren’t I? You fell asleep and you look too weak after chemo, I brought you back here and went to freshen myself up.” Eli explained himself.

“Eli…” Kevin started, as he bit on his lower lip.

“Hm?” Eli raised his eyebrow.

“Stay with me for the night, please?” Kevin begged as he pressed their foreheads together.

Eli simply nodded. The two seek solace in the silent night in each other’s embrace through the night.

___________________________________________________

A/N: /sigh, i must have watched too much Animes for such sccene to pop out in my mind. xD HAHA. this story is getting draggyyyy~ nothing like i expected. BOO. chapter 9 already! NOOOO. :D because i actually planned this to be under 20 chapters! :D we'll see how it go! DOUBLE UPDATE TODAY! i feel super accomplish! love y'all! <3