Chapter 7

Sunlight Over Rainy Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2:40 AM. Byul E woke up 20 minutes before she usually do. She looked around and didn’t saw her daughter who slept besides her last night. Firstly, she got nervous, but then she remembered what happened the day before. So she was sure that her little girl was in the same room as her… undead wife? Ghost wife? She wasn’t sure neither, at that moment, she was just happy to have Yong Sun back to her life.

 

After a few minutes she got up and dressed herself to go to work, but before going, she wanted to be sure that what happened the day before wasn’t a dream, so she opened the door of her bedroom slowly. Then she saw Yong Sun sleeping with her belly up and her daughter lying on her side with one hand on her mommy’s belly. She chuckled remembering about the old times, and before leaving, she approached the bed and touched lightly Yong Sun’s face with a dreamy face.

 

“DON’T TOUCH HER!” Whee In shouted and Byul jumped back surprised holding her heart that was beating super fast. “Calm down, calm down.” She repeated that enchantment to herself to calm herself down.

 

When she approached the bed again, she saw that her little angel was speaking while sleeping. She saw that Yong Sun didn’t even move, so she sighed and decided to go work.


 

≈☼≈


 

6:00 AM. Whee In woke up when she heard the alarm clock that was in the other room. Then she got a big smile on her face when she saw her mommy sleeping besides her. The little girl decided she was going to stay in bed a little more, but Byul E opened the door.

 

“My little puppy, it’s time to get up to go to school. Wake up your mommy, then change clothes and come to eat.”

 

“Okaaaay~” The little girl said lazily.

 

“Mommy, wake up!” Whee In said while shaking her mommy trying to wake her up.

 

“Hmmm.” Yong Sun hummed and didn’t move at all.

 

“Mommy!” Whee In insisted and shook her harder this time.

 

“Let me sleep more~” The brunette said in a whisper and covered her face with sheets.

 

“No! Mom is making breakfast and I need to change my clothes. You should get up and eat with us.” The little girl pulled the sheets and she changed her strategy this time. She started tickling her mommy all over her body, making that the brunette had spasms of so much laughter, and successfully making her get up.

 

“You little devil.” Yong Sun said while looking at the little girl with a frown.

 

“Ahaha~ mommy, you’re still a heavy sleeper. Mom is the one who can wake you up early without making you get upset.”

 

“AND WHY DIDN’T USED THE SAME METHOD?” Yong Sun shouted a little irritated with the way she had to wake up.

 

“Well… mom said that she’s the only who can do that with you. So she allowed me to tickle you, and even you agreed, but you always get upset either.”

 

“Why wouldn’t I allow you to use the same method?” Anger was still present in the brunette voice.

 

“Because the method she use is to kiss you.”

 

“And why can’t you kiss me?”

 

“It’s in your lips.”

 

“Oh…” Yong Sun blushed.

 

“You and mom said I can only kiss the lips of the person I’m going to marry. I told her I would marry you, but she said I couldn’t because you’re hers.” Said the little girl with a pout.

 

“A-Anyway, weren’t you supposed to change clothes?” The brunette tried to change the subject.

 

“Ah, true.” The little girl said and ran to her room to change her clothes.

 

Yong Sun fixed herself and went to the living room. She saw Whee In fixing her clothes and saw that she had buttoned wrongly her shirt.

 

“Hey, kid. Come here.” Yong Sun said while waving with her hand. The little girl was before her in seconds, so the brunette fixed her shirt.

 

Byul E went to her room and changed her clothes as well, and when she saw the scene before her - where her dear wife was helping their lovely daughter to get properly dressed, she smiled while standing there. Yong Sun then averted her eyes to the blonde woman and then looked back to Whee In.

 

“Like mom, like daughter.”

 

Moon Byul then looked to her shirt, but it wasn’t even a button shirt. “Nothing wrong with me.” she said and had a silly smile on her face.

 

Then Yong Sun looked at her face, then looked down to her pants and arched her eyebrows pointing at her pants zipper.

 

“Oh-” The blonde said when she saw her pants zipper were open and turned to the other side to fix it.

 

“I made some food for you. So you can get it from the fridge later and eat.” Byul said changing the subject. “Stay home and try to get some rest. If you overdo yourself, you could---”

 

“It’s up to me to do what I want.” Replied the brunette interrupting Byul’s phrase shocking the blonde with her boldness.

 

“Let’s eat!” Not getting the heavy atmosphere, the little girl grabbed her mommy hand and went to the table.



 

After they ate, Moon Byul was finishing to wash the dishes and Whee In gave Yong Sun a kiss on the cheek. “Goodbye, mommy! See you later~” Then the little girl gave her mommy another cheek a kiss. “Love you~” and then went to the entrance.

 

“Mom! Hurry up! I’ll get late to sc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter