Chapter 2

Sunlight Over Rainy Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Whee In got out of school and walked to the bakery of her aunty Seulgi as she promised to her mom.

 

When she opened the store door and the bell rang, she quietly went to sit in a empty table next to the door, because her aunty Seulgi and aunty Wendy were at it again.

 

“SEULGI! WHY WERE YOU FLIRTING WITH THAT CUSTOMER?!” Wendy shouted.

 

“Wan, calm down. I wasn’t flirting with her. She just asked my number so she could order some bread for–“

 

“SERIOUSLY, SEULGI?! YOU DIDN’T SAW HOW SHE WAS SMILING AT YOU, AND WHY WERE YOU SMILING BACK?”

 

“But Wan, I was just being courteous… she was a custom–“

 

“ARE YOU THAT STUPID, SEULGI?!”

 

“SON SEUNGWAN! DID YOU JUST CALLED ME ‘STUPID’?! THE ONE WHO CALLS A PERSON STUPID IS THE STUPID ONE!“ Seulgi finally got irritated and shouted back, and when Wendy was about to respond, Whee In got annoyed by their fight and decided to help them out, like she always do.

 

“AUNTY WENDY! AUNTY BEAR!” Whee In got their attention shouting in the middle of them.

 

“Why are you always bickering at each other like this? You love each other so much.”  The little one said with a heavy sigh in the end.

 

“B-But, Whee In-ah… s-she was flirting with other girl in our store…” Wendy said tearing up. “If I hadn’t come in the right time, maybe she would be all lovey-dovey with that customer right now.”

 

“Wan-ah, I already said I was just being polite with her, because she was a customer. I wasn’t flirting. I swear! Pinky promise!” Seulgi said with a softer voice, trying to convince her lover.

 

“Now, now… come here. Both of you.” Whee In said, while waving her hand for both of them to crouch down, in her level.

 

When both of them did as the little girl asked, then she started speaking: “You both love each other, correct?” Both of the older girls stared each other in their eyes and nodded, confirming what Whee In said.

 

“Good. Aunty Wendy, you have to stop being so jealous!” Wendy looked down, being ashamed of her attitude, then Seulgi snorted thinking about them being scolded by that little puppy. “HEY! Don’t laugh, Aunty Bear! You too! You have to talk more carefully to your customers. If you could demonstrate that you’re not single, they wouldn’t flirt so much with you!”

 

“But I was just being polite and–“

 

“Aunty Bear, you can be polite and keep your distance.”

 

“Hahahaha~” Wendy laugh and Whee In have her a pinch in the cheek.

 

“Don’t laugh! Both of you are wrong. Humph!” The little one said with a sour face, bringing a smile into the two older women.

 

“Then, let’s make sure you’re on good terms now.” Whee In said clapping her hand in front of them to get their attention again.

 

“And what you suggest…?” Seulgi asked.

 

“Well, since you’re lovers and a cute couple that I love, ask forgiveness for each other, have a bear hug and a kiss to make up.”

 

“What should we do, babe?” Wendy asked her lover.

 

“I’m sure I want to make up with you, and what Whee In suggested… well, I’m up to do it.”

 

Both of them got up, apologized to each other and as Whee In suggested, they had a long hug and in the end up pecking each other lips and smiling in the end.

 

“Now, are you good? Can you feed me?” The little puppy asked.

 

“Yeah, yeah. Thanks for always helping us to make up, our little angel.” Wendy went to give a kiss on Whee In’s head, but Seulgi was faster and snatched Whee In into her arms and started to shower her with light kisses all around her face.

 

“YAH! How you dared to stole her from me?!” Wendy asked with a fake anger voice.

 

“She *kiss* is *kiss* miiiine *kiss*” Seulgi says still showering Whee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter