Chapter 12

Sunlight Over Rainy Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I wrote to you, and then we started to exchange letters." Byul started to tell the story.

 

"How did we meet again?" Yong Sun curiosity was making the blonde happy, because it seemed like she was getting more interested in their life together.

 

"When you were on your winter break. When you got back, the first thing I did was to invite you to watch a movie, and you agreed." The blonde then giggled.

 

"Why are you giggling?" The brunette asked.

 

"Because- hahaha- I kinda screwed it up- hahaha." The blonde couldn't end her line without laugh.

 

"What did you do?" Yong Sun asked with an arched eyebrow.

 

"I tried to hold your hand sneakily while watching the movie, but I grabbed the foot of someone who was sit behind us. The person was using a sock and I thought you were using a glove and asked if you were that cold, and you looked at me with a surprised face and said you weren't using one, so the dude behind us probably have listened to that and removed his foot, so we both saw him doing that and you were with a mean smile until the end of the movie. I just wanted to be an ostrich and dig a hole to put my head."

 

"AHAHAHAHAHAHA!" The brunette was having a laugh outburst. "OMG! Seriously?! Are you joking around to make me laugh?!"

 

"SHHHH! Whee In is sleeping!" Byul covered the brunette mouth with her hand. "I wish it was a joke. You made fun of me for a long time because of it." She then made their way to the veranda and sit side by side.

 

"You can't blame me. Seems like it was EPIC!" Yong Sun have calmed herself a little and was almost whispering as she wiped the tears that had formed in her eyes after laughing so hard.

 

"..." Byul didn't replied, she just scratched her neck with obnoxious expression.

 

"Okay, okay. I won't laugh anymore. So? Our date ended after the movie?" The brunette asked still trying to hold her laugh.

 

"Well, I think you pitied me a little, so while we were waiting the bus, I was so embarrassed that I was looking at every direction but you. So you sneakily inserted your hand in my jacket pocket."

 

"OOOH~"

 

"I had a dumb smile on my face and sneakily as well, I got my hand on the same pocket and intertwined our hands. So that was the first time we hold hands."

 

"Hmmm..." Yong Sun hummed and Byul keeped her daydreaming face while remembering it.

 

Yong Sun then sneakily, while Byul was in a trance remembering their past together, placed her hand inside Byul's sweatshirt pocket, making the blonde wake up from her trance and smile while joining their hands inside her pocket.

 

The brunette was fondling the blonde hand, then Byul winced. After noticing it, she pulled their hand out of Byul's pocket and saw that it had some bruises.

 

"What happened?" She asked with worry visible on her face.

 

"It's nothing. It happened while working, but it's usual. Don't worry."

 

"You need ointment. I'll get it." Yong Sun said while getting ready to stand up, but Byul intercepted her.

 

"Let's just stay like this." The blonde said looking into her eyes while putting their hands again into her pocket.

 

Yong Sun got giddy with her deep voice and the way the blonde was looking at her. When she was about to ask something else-

 

"Mommy!" Both women jumped scared, it was like they were spotted doing something suspicious.

 

"Don't cheat, okay?" The little girl said, and when both of them looked at her direction, she was still sleeping, so it was just sleep talk.

 

≈☼≈

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter