Chapter 10

Sunlight Over Rainy Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“It’s raining again.” Said the little boy looking thru the window.

 

“It’s all my dad’s fault.” The other boy said.

 

“Why?” The boy who was complaining about the rain asked.

 

“Whenever his car get washed, it rains in the next day.” The little boy sighed. “Even knowing this, he keeps washing it every day.” The little boy smirked. “Our car is american.”

 

“Wooow~ you’re so luuuuckyyyy~” His friends exclaimed impressed.

 

Whee In was in the back of the class staring the rain thru the window with a smile on her face.

 

“You’re just like my daddy.” Hye Jin who was sitting besides her said.

 

“How?” Whee In turned herself and stared into Hye Jin’s eyes with curious eyes.

 

“My daddy likes rainy days too. He says cigarettes taste better.”

 

“Oh…” Whee In hummed. “What about you?” The little girl asked her friend.

 

“I hate it.” She bluntly replied.

 

“Why?”

 

“My hair gets curlier…”

 

“But you’re pretty with curly hair, Hyejinie~” Whee In said with her aegyo and her friend blushed.

 

≈☼≈

 

Yong Sun was bored since she was in home alone.

 

The brunette then cleaned the house and sitted inside to look the rain thru the window. Strangely, she liked to watch the raindrops falling. It had a effect on her. She forgot about everything and had her mind clear as these drops.

 

After some minutes, she got out of her trance and walked around the house.

 

Getting bored again, she got the red umbrella and walked around in the yard mapping the propriety. When she get in the backyard, she saw a small room, like a storehouse. The room made her feel something odd, so she got curious and tried to open it.

 

The door was locked, so she got into the house to search the key. After searching around and not finding it, she remembered to search where Byul E said her things were before. When she looked into the purse that the blonde said it was her, she found a bunch of keys inside of it. She grabbed it and went to the storehouse in the backyard again.

 

After trying some keys, she got to open it.

 

When she entered the place, she was mesmerized by it. It was like an art studio. There were draws and paintings hanging all around the place. There was a corner filled with inks, crayon, pencils and everything you can picture an artist would have as tool.

 

She went to the desk, it had a notebook on it.

 

“Solar…” She said after reading the word on the cover of the notebook. Then she sitted on the chair and started to flip through the pages, and it had many draws of Whee In and Byul E. The draws weren’t that good, but she could feel warmth from them.

 

“I made these?” She asked herself and got up and started to walk around the room and see the draws and paints closely.

 

“Oh… some that seems older are signed as Yong Sun, maybe I started to use this pseudonym…”

 

The brunette stayed in there for some more time looking around.

 

≈☼≈

 

“Byul-ah, you have to got here fast! I’ll send a message with the address! It’s an emergency! Hurry!!!” Seul Gi said and hang up.

 

Moon Byul was working and got super nervous. She thought something happened to Whee In. She received the message, then she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter