Chapter 11

Sunlight Over Rainy Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
“How could Seul Gi be so right about everything and make it as a joke?” Moon Byul was thinking on her way back while pedaling her bicycle.   When she got home, she was welcome by an excited Whee In.   “Mom! Mom! Take a look! It’s huuuuge!” The little girl said while extending her hand to give something to the blonde.   “What is this?” Byul got the small dirty ball between her thumb and forefinger while trying to guess what that thing was.   “I can hear better now.” Whee In said excited while pointing to her ear.   “OMG! This came out from your ears?!” Byul made a disgusted face while throwing it on the ground and rubbing her fingers on her pants.   “Come here! Come here!” Whee In got Byul by her arm and guided her to living room where Yong Sun was cleaning her ears.   “Lie down.” The little girl said while pulling her mom to lay down on the brunette’s lap.   “B-But–“ Moon Byul tried to protest, since it could be very awkward to Yong Sun.   “JUST LAY DOWN!” Whee In commanded her. “Hurry!” She spoke again while guiding the blonde to lay down on Yong Sun lap. The brunette had an awkward expression, Byul could see that she didn’t know what to do as well, but in the end, the blonde just consented with her little daughter wishes and Yong Sun couldn’t react on time to refuse.   “Aren’t you going to clean Mom’s ears, Mommy?” The little girl asked, breaking the silence. Then she sit on the couch behind Yong Sun, so she could watch her Mommy doing her job.   “O-Oh, y-yes.” The brunette stuttered but started awkwardly touching Byul’s hair, so she could have full access to the blonde ear.   “She has some earwax too.” Yong Sun said trying to break the awkward silence.   “Yeah~ Mom has a lot of earwax! Ahahahaha!” Whee In said when she saw inside of Byul’s ear.   Yong Sun started to touch Byul’s ear and to search a good position to start her work.   “Oh~ you have big ear holes like your Mom.” Yong Sun said to the little girl that was behind her.   “Ehehehe~ that’s why I had too much earwax.”   Moon Byul had her eyes closed and was enjoying her little physical contact with Yong Sun. Inside, she was thanking Whee In for creating that chance for her. Since Yong Sun came back without any memories, she didn’t knew how to break the ice. She was worried to do something and scare Yong Sun. She didn’t wanted to lose her wife after getting her back for God knows how many time.   ≈☼≈     “MOON BYUL EEEEEEE!”   “BYUL AAAAH!”   “MOON FAAAART!”   “MY BUDDYYYY~~~ GREEEEASY BYUUUUL!”   Moon Byul woke up in the middle of the night when she notice someone was screaming her name outside of the house.   “Who’s calling me at this hour?” Byul got up and went to the door.   “Who the hell would–“ The blonde was asking herself when she saw thru the door magic eye that it was her friend Seul Gi.   Byul opened the door and was welcomed by a super drunk Seulgi using a bear costume.   “MYYYY BUDDYYYY~” Seul Gi said while speaking-singing.   “Bear, what happened to you?” Byul asked seeing her friend like that.   “Buddy! I don’t want you to die aloooooone~~” The bear-like woman said while hugging her hamster-like friend.   “Why would I die?” The blonde said while tapping her friend’s back to calm her.   “Whee In, aunty Bear is heeeere~!” Seul Gi shouted getting inside the house.   “SHHHH!” Byul covered her friend’s mouth and hugged her from behind, trying to guide her out of her house without making more noise.   “Go home and sleep, Bear. You’re drunk!” Byul said almost in a whisper next to Seul Gi’s ear.   “Wendy won’t let me iiiiin~~~” She said when she got Byul’s hand out of .  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter