Chapter 6

Sunlight Over Rainy Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Whee In got home first, then she hurried to get their family photo to show it to her mommy.

 

Byul E opened the door and the mysterious woman got in first. When she got inside, still confused with what was happening, Whee In hurried to where she was and gave her their family photo.

 

“This is you, mommy.” The little girl said pointing at the woman with brown hair in that photo.

 

“And this is me, and the other is mom.” She said pointing them out in the photo.

 

“See? You’re mommy!” Whee In gave the photo frame to her, so the mysterious woman stared at it, but before she could focus to look at it, the little girl pulled her by her arms to another part of their house, where there was more photos hanging on the wall. The woman just followed her and stared at those photos.

 

Byul E was still in the entrance, she was still stunned, so she was just watching everything like she still couldn’t believe that it was happening.

 

Whee In ran to her bedroom and the woman was still analyzing the photos. After a minute or two, the little girl came back with a big drawing notebook in her hands.

 

“Ta-da~ I made this for your return.” Whee In said with a cheerful voice.

 

Moon Byul finally snapped out of her trance, and before her daughter could say anything else, she ran to where she was and gave her a hug.

 

“Whee In-ah~ my little angel~” She said and blocked her daughter mouth.

 

“I left things where they were.” Byul said to the woman while pointing to one of the doors.

 

“You'll catch cold, you should change and get comfortable.”

 

“Same place?” The woman asked tilting her head, clearly confused.

 

“Don’t you need to pee?” Byul E ignored the woman’s question.

 

“No, I don-” Whee In got interrompt by her mom that crouched down to take her on her arms.

 

“You should pee. Let’s go!” Moon Byul said going to the bathroom with her little daughter.

 

The woman got confused, but didn’t said anything. She just kept looking around the place.


 

When they got into the bathroom, the blonde placed her daughter sitting on the sink.

 

“Whee In-ah, why doesn’t Yong Sun-ah remember anything?”

 

“Maybe she hit her head on the way to the Cloudland?”

 

“Hmm… it doesn’t seems like she remembers anything about that either.”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“That she die- I mean, that she went to the Cloudland.”

 

“Really?”

 

“Whee In-ah, let’s keep it as a secret.”

 

“Why?”

 

“Because she could get shocked and leave.”

 

“Don’t ever say that she’ll leave again!”

 

“Then, if you don’t want that… we’ll have to pretend that we lived all this time together.”

 

“Mmhmm.”

 

“And you can’t tell anyone else. Got it?”

 

“Okay!”

 

“If we help her, mommy will get her memory back.”

 

“Deal?” The blonde said extending her pinky to seal their deal.

 

The little girl extended her pinky sealing their deal with a big smile showing her dimple.

 

When they were about to leave the bathroom, Moon Byul whispered to her daughter.

 

“Doesn’t mommy looks healthier?”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter