Of Thunders and Cuddles

I Can See Where Your Eyes Land
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Sorry to keep you waiting, had some bunch of school stuff to attend to. Anyway, I really appreciate your feedbacks on the first chapter. Anyway here's the next one. :)

 

Thunders roared just before they tucked themselves in their rooms.

Yes, they don't share their beds. That's what they initially liked upon the unit, it has two separate bedrooms that will cater their need for some privacy like dressing up and.. that's actually all of it- before Seulgi felt romantic feelings for Joohyun blossoming inside her.

Now, having separate bedrooms served an advantage to Seulgi, for Bogum's late night calls to her unnie won't bother her and further break her heart, knowing that her unnie replies the same words the young man says to her every night. Those calls weren't existent before, but Bogum was maybe indeed serious about winning her back.

Seulgi accidentally heard Joohyun once, after she came home late from a dance practice. She thought they had a visitor back then, but after hearing a "love you too" from Joohyun, she knew better than to ask. She then quietly closed her unnie's door and proceeded to her own, letting her exhaustion overpower the searing pain in her chest as she cooed herself to sleep.

But now, as thunders became more frequent while flashes of lightning lit up their dark unit, Joohyun suddenly felt uncomfortable being two doors away from the bear, whom she know could care less about those terrifying sounds. She suddenly gasped on another sudden roll of thunder that echoed from outside. Being a weak-hearted person for such, she brought her pillow and walked to Seulgi's room. She thought twice before knocking, not wanting to disturb her bestfriend. But when she could almost see everything in the living room for a split-second, she automatically entered and even slammed the door in haste, waking Seulgi in the process.

"..Joohyun-unnie?"

"Se- Seulgi.." she covered her ears for the loud uproar that she assumed will follow that bright blink from the sky. And yes it was indeed almost ear-piercing.

Seulgi went up from the covers and quickly went to Joohyun who was still leaning on her door. She immediately wrapped her arms around the girl, comforting her. She le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter