Unhidden Gesture

I Can See Where Your Eyes Land
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She's at it again.

Seulgi can't stop blabbering about how her classmates with Suho- she doesn't normally give a damn to those things, but the ridiculous rumors and the constant 'ooohh he's at it again' and 'why can't you just be together' statements were definitely getting on her nerves. It doesn't help that Suho's totally embarassed with it and the same thing applies to her, with much more intensity- oh no one knows how she's totally pissed off, maybe even her unnie whom she was talking to.

Her Joohyun unnie.

Of course she's conscious (especially to the Aphrodite sitting in front of her), she knows that her companion isn't really listening wholly for the meantime. Unfortunately, she can't help but vent her frustrations out to her unnie aka her bestfriend, whose eyes were glued to her plump lips at the moment, an action she does before looking back at her eyes and forming a gentle smile on her own pair. Well, Seulgi just knows. She could never miss every moment Joohyun bore a hole at her with her eyes, because it gave her that fluttery feeling inside her stomach that no butterflies or even zoos could suffice.

"At least you're safe from Suho himself, you now- he's not really feeling anything for you. Let them talk until their tongues suffer spasms from those lies", Joohyun commented. Oh, so at least she got what I'm saying. Joohyun-unnie, if only I could tell you that another reason why I'm angry with it is because I don't want you to think it's real. Seulgi thought to herself.

"I now he doesn't have- the rumors aren't true. But unnie, just look at how Suho became so awkward to me! I mean we're not like that before, and I feel bad for him.." She really can't help it, Suho's one of her best buds- from her childhood days. He even became her personal basketball coach and dance buddy- activities that eventually she found passion at doing (and also the major reason for her well-toned body, abs included) and now their comfortable atmosphere was reduced to awkward smiles whenever they happen to pass each other by. Seulgi unconsciously let out an adorable pout, matched with a slight frown on her face as she looked outside through the cafe's glass walls. Her peripherals were razor sharp enough to catch a stealthy glance on her unnie who was again, gaping at her lips. Oh Joohyun unnie, you better stop doing that really, or else I might just kiss you right here and now. Seulgi tried hard to suppress her smirk, because that would blow up her cover. She has been doing good at stealing very quick glances on her unnie whenever she does that thing, since the day she started to notice the action. She would avert her eyes into somewhere else before Joohyun trails her gaze back at her whole self, completely oblivious that the bear in front of her has been watchful of the littlest of her gestures.

And if Seulgi could just simply blurt out her feelings, but she won't.

Not after when her Joohyun unnie just got dumped by that Bogum guy (whom Seulgi was always furious at, I mean, who would ever let go of a full-package goddess?) through a phonecall. Damn that bastard.

Not after Seulgi came back to their shared unit to find her sitting on the floor, bawling her already red and puffy eyes out, with bottles of soju scattered all around. 

Not after she cleaned up that mess, and cooed her Joohyun unnie to sleep while hugging her for comfort, only to have her heart broken even more when Joohyun tightened her hold while mentioning the name of that bastard, begging him to stay.

And definitely not after when Bogum seemed to have 'returned to his senses' and called her unnie, asking for another chance (much to Seulgi's annoyance) and Joohyun, who probably did love him, was considering his plea.

No, definitely not after those things.

Seulgi of course, wanted to confess, but she knows thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter