Thinning Lines

I Can See Where Your Eyes Land
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: First of all, I AM VERY SORRY PEEPS FOR NOT UPDATING. Academic year's coming to a close and your author's just settling up the requirements for graduation and some really big deal exams. Wish me blessings for work. Haha. It's been a rough year, cut me some slack please. Anyway here's an update. Enjoy! :)

 

 

 

 

It's  hard to let go of something you have become attached to.

For Soojung, trying to forget her growing crush on Seulgi was a big real deal, especially when the person was just literally within her sight for almost the whole day in school. Not that she did not try avoiding the bear, she did. She went away for some distance, not talking as often as they used to, making other friends like Sulli and her Luna-unnie eventually. But she and Seulgi would exchange platonic smiles whenever they come across each other. Seulgi on the other hand, was well aware of Soojung's gestures, and she understands. She knows what the girl is feeling, as she was just in the same situation to her Joohyun-unnie.

Only that Soojung let her know about her feelings, and Seulgi can't let hers be bared to the bunny.

 

Of course she has a boyfriend for pete's sake. No matter how an she thinks Bogum is, she respects his relationship to her bestfriend. She knows her boundaries. Unfortunately, Bogum is indeed an , and he isn't the man Seulgi can be, figuratively of course.

---

 

"Hey there handsome."

Bogum felt fingertips ghosting on the back of his right ear, to the backside of his head down to his nape. They were tracing the firm physique Park Bogum is. The light touches continued, moving to and fro those parts. Later, a pair of lips blew some warm air on his back before landing a kiss on the corner where his neck and right shoulder meet.

"Ugh.. what is it?"

"It's a weekend, babe."

Bogum still felt the exhaustion creeping up to his entire body after last night's-- well, actions. He turned to the other side, facing the woman. His face was all but raising brows and eyes half-lidded from the sleepiness he's apparently trying to escape from. He grunted as he moved.

"What is it then.. if it's a weekend?" Bogum was kinda confused at the remark of his companion. But at the way things escalated last night she was just more than a companion. 

The woman giggled.

"Can we go out? Isn't the amusement park open today?" 

"What?"

The idea of going out sounded entirely ridiculous to Bogum. Why would this woman beside her ask for such as if they were a thing? He was loudly scoffing inside is head.

"Can we?" The woman asked again, this time with an innocently expectant look in her eyes, replacing the dark and subtle lust she wore earlier.

Bogum scoffed again. For real this time.

"What the hell do you think you're doing? Who do you think you are, Sunmi?"

The woman froze in her place.

"Just because you're here.. I mean we're like this.. we can go do things like that. Are we even a thing, huh Sunmi? Did I say we're in a relationship? May I remind you, I have a girlfriend. I have a girl even prettier than you. Do I need to say why you're here again?"

Oh wow.. that was.. harsh. Completely harsh, derogatory. Every word stung Sunmi. Of course, how dare she ask for them to go out? They were just in a call-me-when-you-feel-needy-and-you-can't-get-Joohyun-to-fulfill-your-needs relationship. They were like that. Only that. You're a fool Sunmi, her insides knotted and she can imagine voices laughing, mocking her. Why did she even agree to this setup in the first place?

Right, she was already falling for this man. Damn it.

Bogum rose up from the bed irritated, muttering to himself as he proceeded to shower in the bathroom. Sunmi recovered from the outburst, baring her body from the blanket that shielded her entire vulnerability, and started to pick up and wear the clothes thrown to the floor last night.

Lumps rose to , it hurt. Tears fell from her eyes. It was so hard to breathe at the moment. She needs to get out.

---

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter