Getting settled

Silent

Sungmin sighed as Hyukjae continued to talk. His phone was on speaker letting the youngers voice echo in the office.

“You promised Sungmin, please put yourself in my shoes.” Hyukjae pleaded making sungmin shake his head. If only the other knew just how far into his shoes Sungmin had been before.

“Alright, if I hear anything, I will let you know.” Sungmin replied as he finished his sewing. “But, remember what I said before. Besides, I think Zhou Mi is taking a liking to you.” Hyukjae didn’t say anything making Sungmin roll his eyes.

“Look Hyuk, I have to go. I’ll keep my ears and eyes open for the brat though.” Sungmin said before ending the call. Kyuhyun entered the room, a frown on his face.

“Henry driving you crazy again?” Sungmin asked as he gathered his things.

“If Hangeng doesn’t kill him, I will.” Kyuhyun snarled as he plopped down on the couch. Sungmin smiled as he walked over, stealing a soft gentle kiss from his lover’s lips. It was these small moments that made Sungmin’s heart thump with love. It wasn’t , or some other emotion that made him love his Kyuhyun. It was the knowledge that it was just them, that the younger depended on Sungmin for emotional and mental  support. His Kyuhyun had been hurt by the game, and Sungmin was going to make sure the game never returned for him.

“What exactly did the kid do?” Sungmin asked, ready to leave once Kyuhyun was ready.  Kyuhyun glared at the floor, arms crossed as he remained unmoving on the couch. Sungmin shook his head as he walked closer to his lover.

“I can’t help you if I don’t know what happened.” Sungmin continued. Kyuhyun looked up at his hyung, his eyes distant.

“You realize, Henry is in love with you, right?” Kyuhyun asked. Sungmin tilted his head before laughing.

“So?” Sungmin began as he took a seat beside his lover. “Kyuhyun, I love you. Who cares if someone else has a crush on me. It’s one sided.” he continued as Kyuhyun leaned into his side.

“Henry is normal, he doesn’t have my problems.” Kyuhyun whispered. Sungmin smiled as he kissed the top of his lovers head.

“Cho Kyuhyun, how many times must we go over how much I love you? Stop being so insecure, I won’t leave you.” Sungmin promised, hugging Kyuhyun tightly in his arms. Kyuhyun was silent, his heart beating as he closed his eyes. Sungmin was too good for him, he hated holding his hyung back. The two gathered their things after a good thirty minutes of just holding each other, Sungmin leading as always, as Kyuhyun moaned and complained about food. They made their way to the elevator, only to be stopped by Hangeng. The sight of their boss, had them bowing in greeting to the elder.

“Kyuhyun, is the new portfolio for this month ready yet?” Hangeng asked, eyeing the younger male.

“Almost, I still have a few designs I want to improve on.” Kyuhyun admitted, trying to keep his impatience hidden. Sungmin chuckled at Kyuhyun’s sad attempt before looking at their boss.

“I will bring it to your office at the end of the week.” Sungmin promised before grabbing Kyuhyun’s hand.

“But for now, this designer needs food or I’m afraid he will be brain dead later.” Sungmin smiled. Hangeng nodded as Sungmin led Kyuhyun into the open elevator, and let the metal doors close.


 

Ryeowook moaned as his was , the young male between his legs was Yesung’s newest pet. His long brown hair and large round brown eyes were a stark contrast to the pale skin.

“Taemin,” Ryeowook whimpered, his head tossing back and forth as the younger worked his balls and his tongue worked his shaft. Yesung was pounding into Taemin from behind, each harsh making the male grunt and the vibrations driving Ryeowook closer to the edge. They were not allowed to yet. A strict rule Yesung had in place. Ryeowook hated it.

Niether Yesung or Taemin would finish him, leaving him alone and hard, ready to burst, after each session.

“Please,” Ryeowook pleaded as Taemin’s mouth brought him closer to his breaking point.

“I’m going to , please.” Ryeowook begged, opening his eyes to look at his master. Yesung was watching him, pumping Taemin’s in time with his s, and watching Ryeowook wither.

“No, you know what you did and why you have this punishment.” Yesung panted out. Ryeowook whimpered as he continued to force himself to watch Taemin, hopefully getting some pleasure from the younger. Ignoring his own need for release, he focused on Yesung’s hand, sliding up and down Taemin’s huge . The thick organ glistening with precum and Ryeowook’s dried saliva from an earlier part of their session. It wouldn’t be long now. Ryeowook could easily tell how close Taemin was. The swollen was ready to burst with it’s seed, his balls hard and swollen.  Moments later, Ryeowook’s own twitched as Taemin’s hot seed covered his own and stomach. Yesung pulled out of his new toy and smiled as Taemin turned away from Ryeowook to tend to Yesung’s spent .

“Clean yourself up Wook and prepare dinner.” Yesung ordered. Ryeowook gave a silent nod as he did as told, holding in his tears. Ignored, untouched, he was just an object now. A toy Yesung refused to give up out of stubbornness and pride. His new toy was obedient and everything Ryeowook was not.  He missed Donghae, missed the time before Japan. Here, he was alone. Taken from everything he knew and wanted. Yesung was not the Yesung he had fallen in love with. Yesung knew Ryeowook didn’t love him anymore, but the game didn’t let you leave so easily. Yesung owned him, mentally enslaved him. The tears came before Ryeowook could stop them. As he stood before his mirror, , abused, and broken, Ryeowook cursed his own personal hell. This home was a prison, and he was alone inside it’s walls......