Empty

Silent

Donghae loaded onto the plane, taking his seat beside the window. His focus on the land ahead of him. He had left Hyukjae with Siwon, uncaring when the elder gave him the knowing look of disappointment.

“Lee Donghae?” a voice asked making Donghae look over with a raised brow. The person beside him smiling over at him.

“Who is asking?” Donghae asked, the male looked around before holding out a card.

“The name is Minho, I heard from Heechul you were looking for us.” Minho stated. Donghae narrowed his eyes, sceptical of the male beside him. Minho seemed to understand the sudden hostility.

“Onew knows everything that goes on in Japan, it should be easy to find what you are looking for.” Minho explained.

“And, you came to travel with me because?” Donghae asked. Minho smirked as he brought up a suitcase and began searching through it.

“I have already been made aware of your situation, I’m on my way back from Heechul who explained everything.” Minho said calmly.

“So, do you have any news now?” Donghae asked as the plane began its ascent. Minho shook his head.

“Onew is looking into it.” the other said as he placed on his earphones. Donghae narrowed his eyes, what if this man was lying to him? What if they never found Ryeowook, that even if they did, Yesung wouldn’t give him up easily. Two hours, that was all he needed before he would land and began his search....


 

Sungmin frowned as he stood before Hangeng and Henry. He would be their prey until he could find a way to get Kyuhyun and himself away from this hell.

“I’m so happy you agreed with us Sungmin.” Henry beamed, ignoring how Sungmin glared at the two of them.

“I had no choice.” Sungmin replied as Henry walked around the desk, letting his hands roam the males body.

“But you did,” Hangeng smiled as he began gathering his papers. Sungmin didn’t answer as Henry continued to touch and press kisses onto Sungmin’s skin. The invasion of personal space made him sick, but he had to endure it. He refused to let them hurt Kyuhyun again.

“Let’s go, I want to play.” Henry ordered, grabbing Sungmin’s hand and leading him out of the room. The older male was focused on the floor, as Henry led them to the elevator, Sungmin hardened his heart.

“I find it funny how you would go and just give your heart away for a simple .” Henry smiled as they entered the elevator.

“Kyuhyun isn’t a .” Sungmin snarled, only to be silenced by the younger male kissing him. There was no passion, no emotion. Sungmin felt nothing, and it hurt.

“I will make you love me.” Henry whispered, his voice calm and filled with a threatening promise. Sungmin vowed to break it, vowed to protect his Kyuhyun, and vowed to end this damn game, even if it meant making everything burn....


 

Hyukjae hated Siwon. The male was gorgeous, and it painfully made sense for someone to cheat just to be with him. The man was sin, and as much as Hyukjae wanted to ignore the arousal he had, it wouldn’t happen. Donghae was gone, he was alone, tossed into an unforgiving world of by the man he once thought the world of.

“Do I excite you?’ Siwon asked, looking over at the male that watched his move. Hyukjae looked away, ashamed of his new role. He heard Siwon stand and walk over to him, lifting his chin forcing Hyukjae to look him in the eye.

“I own you Lee Hyukjae. Donghae gave you to me in exchange for his newest .  You should feel honored, you have become what Donghae started as.” Siwon smiled. A possession, an object of lust. Hyukjae looked away, waiting for the hit that never came.

“Don’t worry, I plan to show you why Donghae could never leave. But, I will also make sure I don’t make the same mistake as I did with him as well.” Siwon continued. Become like Donghae. The thought disgusted him now, but what did he have left? He was broken, shattered. Donghae had ruined him.

“So pretty, no wonder Donghae loved you.” Siwon mused as he examined the others face. Hyukjae was before him, open to anything Siwon deemed deserving of him. Just another object for the rich to play with.

Siwon released Hyukjae and moved to stand beside the floor length window of his office. Hyukjae waited for the order, maybe he should give up, let these monsters play with him, become their object like they wanted. Loyal, brainless, a slave.

“I am going to love you Lee Hyukjae, and you will love me back, do I make myself clear.” Siwon demanded, his back still turned from the man on the floor.

“Yes,” Hyukjae whispered, looking down at his hands and wishing he still had tears to cry.

“Yes what.” Siwon asked. Hyukjae paused a moment, thinking of what the other wanted him to reply.

“Yes, I love you.” Hyukjae finally answered. Siwon turned, a smile on his lips. Many would say he was an angelic god, in this moment though, Hyukjae saw only the devil and his sin for lust.....



 

Ryeowook was alone, upstairs Yesung was playing with Taemin. Was the master aware his newest toy had made Ryeowook his own personal slave when Yesung was not around? Did Yesung know Ryeowook limped and whimpered because of Taemin? Would Yesung care?

He doubted it, Ryeowook was nothing to Yesung anymore. Just an object that he refused to get rid of. Ryeowook wanted to toss something, break something, anything to release this anger he felt.

“You look upset.” Taemin mussed as he entered the living room Ryeowook occupied. Ryeowook glared over, holding his robe closer together to hide his form. Taemin smiled as he walked over, the palm of his hand caressing the side of Ryeowook’s face gently.

“Why hide from me? Yesung is sleeping, so you don’t have to worry.” he whispered, leaning forward and kissing Ryeowook’s lips. The older allowed the kiss, sinking into the act as if he had never had the thoughts of leaving. When Taemin pulled away, Ryeowook was breathless, he hated it.

“Undress,” he ordered, smiling when Ryeowook complied. The older male slowly removed his robe, his eyes focused on Taemin.

“It’s sad, knowing how you are locked in this home thinking you are so alone.” Taemin began, “Yet, I also know something you don’t know.” he finished. Ryeowook looked confused as Taemin led him to the couch. What did he know?

“Spread your legs Wookie, and remember, all you are good for is a .” Taemin smiled as he crawled on top of the smaller male. Donghae would find only a shell of a male when he arrived....