Forgotten

Silent

Sungmin ran as fast as he could back to Kyuhyun. How had he not seen it? How had he not connected the dots? He knew why, he had been so focused on getting Kyuhyun as far from Siwon and Heechul, that he had failed to see how easy this promotion was. Sungmin pressed the button for the elevator, jumping from foot to foot as his anxiety grew.

They were still after him, his Kyuhyun was still in danger. Where could they go? Could they leave? Sungmin had tried to make them escape before, even coming to China, and yet the game still had them.

The doors opened and Sungmin charged in, pressing the button for his floor frantically. He needed to get to Kyuhyun, to hold him in his arms and try and figure all of this out. Henry, Hangeng, was Zhou Mi and the others in on this as well? Had they ever been free?

“Sungmin hyung?” Sungmin looked up at the voice that had called him. Kyuhyun was standing in the elevator doors, his look of confusion and worry hurting Sungmin.

“What happened?” Kyuhyun asked as Sungmin raced to his arms. Kyuhyun held him, gently rocking rock and forth as his hyung shivered.

“I went to take your portfolio to Henry, and he told me something I should have discovered a while ago.” Sungmin whispered. Kyuhyun carefully walked them back to his office, closing them inside for privacy. As Sungmin sat down, Kyuhyun waited for the other to explain.

“Hangeng and Henry are part of the game. They have their eyes set on you still.” Sungmin began. Kyuhyun nodded as Sungmin placed his head in his hands.

“Henry said if I obeyed him, if I let him have his way with me, you would be safe.” Sungmin continued. Kyuhyun glared at the final part as he began to pace.

“What do we do? We tried to run before and we were led like rats to this place.” Sungmin stated. Kyuhyun growled as he paused, relaxing only when he felt Sungmin’s arms wrap around him. They remained like this for a moment, trying to let the information sink in.

“I don’t like the idea of you being used like I was.” Kyuhyun whispered as Sungmin shook his head.

“I don’t think we have a choice, I refuse to let you go back to them, and until I can find a way to escape for good, I see no other choice that we have.” Sungmin pointed out.  Anger filled Kyuhyun at their situation. Trapped, imprisoned.  Sungmin shook his head as he made his way to the desk.

“I won’t let you become their toy again.” Sungmin whispered as he turned to face Kyuhyun, his eyes dark with determination. “Just do your job, I will take care of Hangeng and Henry.” he finished.

“No, hyung you can’t, I won’t let you.” Kyuhyun snarled, turning and grabbing Sungmin by the arms. Sungmin glared at his lover and shook his head.

“We have no choice like I said. Kyuhyun, give me time to think. I will end this game, I promise, I will free you.” Sungmin ordered, leaning up to kiss Kyuhyun’s lips. Their make out session was filled with passion, Kyuhyun being pressed against the wall as Sungmin pressed himself against Kyuhyun’s body.

“I still belong to you Kyuhyun, never forget that.” Sungmin whispered...


 

Zhou Mi was ignoring the flinches and the bruises on Hyukjae’s body. He had been happy when the other invited him over. Hyukjae didn’t do alone, even when Donghae had first left, Hyukjae had been adamant about how Donghae had always been with him.

“He is just using you.” Zhou Mi said, holding Hyukjae in his arms as the younger leaned into him. Gently running his fingers through Hyukjae’s hair, Zhou Mi hummed a soft tune.

“I have to sleep with Siwon tomorrow.” Hyukjae whispered, the sudden admission making Zhou Mi pause.

“Why?” he asked, continuing his soft ministrations. Hyukjae shrugged before leaning up, looking into Zhou Mi’s eyes. The tear filled brown orbs nearly broke Zhou Mi.

“Please, let me feel loved again.” Hyukjae whimpered, tears falling down his face. Zhou Mi smiled as he gently held Hyukjae’s hips and leaned forward, his lips softly touching Hyukjae’s own. Eyes closed, and bodies pressing together, Zhou Mi moaned. He had dreamed of kissing Hyukjae. Yes, the situation was different from what he imagined, but right now, he was with the man he loved, the man he wanted to protect.

Their tongues were brushing against each other, their moans mixing in the room. Zhou Mi was careful not to hurt Hyukjae, careful of each mark on the younger’s body. Right now, Donghae didn’t exist, nothing but them had existed.

“I love you Lee Hyukjae,” Zhou Mi whispered once their kiss broke apart. Hyukjae opened his eyes, his lips parting to answer, when the door opened...



 

Ryeowook was silent as Taemin smiled from the couch. His long red robe doing little to hide his . As Taemin sipped his wine, Ryeowook felt his eyes watching him like prey.

“Yesung said you were a , giving your to anyone who showed up.” Taemin suddenly spoke making Ryeowook pause. So, Yesung had labeled him a now. He heard Taemin stand up and walk over to him. He was careful not to move when Taemin’s hand came around to gently between his legs.

“Not hard? Does my body not attract you?” Taemin asked, his lips brushing against Ryeowook’s ear.  Again, Ryeowook was silent. He was tired, tired of the abuse, tired of the , just, tired.

Taemin chuckled as he slid his hand under Ryeowook’s own robe and began playing with the limp .

“Yesung said you were lonely, he rented me to make you happy, to make you enjoy your time alone.” Taemin spoke. Ryeowook closed his eyes, seeing Donghae’s face.

“He rented you to make me forget.” Ryeowook whispered. Taemin shrugged as his began kissing Ryeowook’s shoulder. Forget, such an easy word to say, but such a hard action to do. He wanted to forget the past two years, to forget the gentleness of Donghae. Taemin was slowly stripping Ryeowook of his clothes, ignoring the rigid form of the older. This was his role now, to be a for Yesung and his new pets.

“I’ll make you feel good Ryeowook, I’ll make you forget everything.” Taemin smiled as Ryeowook stood before him. Forget, maybe it was time. No one was coming for him, and this way, everything would stop hurting.

“Please, help me forget.” Ryeowook whispered, his body sinking into Taemin’s touch....


 

Donghae glared at the sight before him. Zhou Mi was on the floor, Hyukjae in his arms. His eyes narrowed as he walked forward. Zhou Mi stood as Hyukjae moved to the side of the kitchen.

“What happened here?” Donghae asked, his eyes searching the room.

“I’m sorry,” Hyukjae apologized making Zhou Mi frown. Donghae moved forward before grabbing Hyukjae’s chin and glaring at the male.

“Tomorrow you go live with Siwon, I have something I have to do.” Donghae ordered before releasing his hold on the older. Turning to Zhou Mi, he smiled.

“Trust me, he is rather good in bed.” Donghae stated before walking to the door. “If you want to try him, do so tonight. You won’t get another chance.” and with that, he left for his room.  Donghae entered the bedroom and searched for his bag. He needed to pack, and find a place near Tokyo to stay. Onew’s number was safely in his jacket pocket, hopefully it would lead him to Ryeowook. He would take him from Yesung, and take him from this game.

“Hang in there Ryeowook, I’m coming for you.” Donghae whispered as he began to pack his suitcase.....