The game of Chess

Silent

Yesung smiled as he kissed Taemin’s lips, ignoring Ryeowook’s watchful eyes as he prepared for the day.

“Will you be gone long again?” Taemin asked, faking a worried voice. Yesung smiled as he kissed the younger again.

“Sorry, but you can play with your toy until I return.” Yesung promised. Ryeowook remained still as both men looked over at him. A toy, a used object with no other value. Bowing, Ryeowook offered a small smile.

“It would please me to be played with by master Taemin.” he responded carefully. Yesung beamed as he let Taemin lead him out of the door. Ryeowook was broken, and as Taemin closed the door and turned to him, Ryeowook smiled. No one was coming for him.

He dropped the robe that covered his body revealing his form. He was alone. Taemin slowly approached him, the males fingertips lightly roaming over his pale body.

“Let’s go to my room, I want to hear you scream in pleasure.” Taemin purred....


 

Sungmin’s eyes closed as his head bobbed back and forth between Henry’s legs. It was another day, another long day. As Henry held the top of Sungmin’s head, the older tried to hold back his tears. This pain, this hopelessness was what his Kyuhyun had endured for years. Henry laughed at Sungmin antics before pulling at the brunettes hair. Henry moved him against the table, the older’s facing him as Henry removed his belt.

“I heard Kyuhyun had the cutest scream.” Henry whispered. The leather gently caressing across Sungmin’s pale skin. Sungmin had a sharp intake of breath as he felt the leather.

“I wonder what you're scream will sound like? Should I send Kyuhyun back a tortured soul?” Henry questioned as he raised the leather strap.  He prepared for the harsh slap, the stinging marks, and with each echoing crack, Sungmin screamed. His skin broke under the harsh whippings, the wet feel of blood turning his pale skin crimson. It wasn’t just the muscled cushion of his bottom, but his inner and outer thighs, the almost transparent skin of his back. It was all red after two hours. Sungmin was on his knees, begging, crying, a puddle of urine and blood mixed around him.

Humiliated.

Henry chuckled as he leaned beside Sungmin’s face.

“Next time, I’ll give your front the same makeover.” he laughed before the sound of him leaving the room finally brought Sungmin some peace so he could redress....


 

Minho smiled as Yesung entered the office. Ryeowook and Taemin were alone, he could make his move now. Standing up, he made his way to Yesung’s desk. The older male was organizing his things for the day, his clothes as always, top fashion.

“Minho, how nice to see you today.” Yesung greeted once Minho had cleared his throat to announce his presence.

“You as well,” Minho began, motioning for a seat as Yesung nodded his head. Taking the offered chair, Minho leaned forward, the office was still slightly empty enough for their conversation to be unheard.

“As you know, I work for Onew, and he has requested I send for you to meet him tonight.” Minho explained, waiting for Yesung’s response, studying his face quietly. The older male blinked before smiling.

“Have I done something wrong?” he asked, clearly ready to fight if need be.

“Of course not, at least, not that I know of. I, am simply the messenger.” Minho beamed. He was the knight, he protected his queen, and Onew, was the queen. Yesung eyed Minho a moment more before nodding his head.

“I will head over after work, please relay the message.” Yesung spoke. It was as always, Minho was the messenger between Onew and his clients. No one met Onew, despite him saying such, Minho, made sure of that. Standing, Minho made a bow before leaving the office floor. He didn’t need to remain here. Making his way downstairs, he smiled as Amber opened the door for him allowing him to enter the backseat and relax.

“The office, or?” Amber asked.

“Or,” Minho ordered as Amber slid into the driver's seat and drove on. Onew had given him a job, one discussed between his few people. It was thirty minutes before the car stopped again, and Amber once more opened his door. Minho exited the car and narrowed his eyes as he looked up at the apartment building before him.

“Be ready, this is only our second stop.” Minho ordered making Amber bow as he walked into the building.....

 

Kyuhyun paced his living room, nerves twisting his stomach as he sighed repeatedly. The coming meeting was a first for Kyuhyun. If this failed, then he and Sungmin were doomed. Heechul and Siwon were evil, and if he couldn’t free Sungmin now, he hated the second option. The knock echoing in the room, had him rushing to the door and catching his breath before slowly opening it. Minho smiled in greeting before waiting to be allowed in. Kyuhyun let him into the home, closing the door and leading him to the kitchen and placing a cup of coffee before the man.

“I understand you have a request for me.” Minho announced. Kyuhyun nodded as he took a seat as well. Minho examined the white sick looking boy before him. Age seemed to have caught up with him in such a few days.

“You want me to?” Minho prompted with a twirl of his hand. Kyuhyun drew a breath before looking at Minho before sliding over a notebook.

“Whatever you need, I can give, please, just save him.” Kyuhyun begged. Minho tapped a finger against the table as he began thinking. Kyuhyun was silent, as he waited. Could this be the end, could Sungmin be safe now? Could they escape? Minho stood up before heading to the door in silence.

“A-are you going to help us?” Kyuhyun asked, his quiet timid voice revealing his young age. Minho smiled before pausing beside the door.

“The less you know.” he replied before leaving the home, he had one last stop to make....


 

Heechul yawned as he listened to Donghae complain. Frankly, he was jealous the younger was in Onew’s home with one of the males personal s. The kid should have been happy. To him, it sounded like the boy was getting everything he wanted.

Leeteuk was watching, massaging Heechul’s shoulders as Donghae’s voice echoed in the room from the speaker phone. Heechul was getting to old for this game in his opinion. Siwon was the one who wanted to remain a main player, he and Yesung. Therefore, he would let Donghae become a new main player.

“Hae, I trained you, I brought you into this game. Trust me and my connections, and stop worrying.” Heechul ordered, tired of hearing the other complain.

“But hyung, he just left me here.” Donghae snarled.

“Nothing happens in a day Lee Donghae, patience is a virtue one must learn.” Heechul announced before motioning for Leeteuk to end the call.

“Are you sure about this?” Leeteuk asked as he looked over at his lover. Heechul chuckled as he closed his eyes.

“Onew and I have discussed everything. I’m curious to how he will change the game and it’s current players.” Heechul mused before motioning for Leeteuk to sit on his lap and kiss him.....

 

It was the final home, the last task Onew wanted him to complete before the final moves. Amber was ordered to remain behind the wheel, the car to continue running and ready to leave. As Minho stepped out of the car, he made his way to the traditional looking Japanese house through it’s large garden. When he knocked on the door, he wasn’t surprised by the wait. Once it opened, the dull brown eyes of the broken boy appeared.

“Taemin, I though you were told not to break your toys again.” Minho said as he stepped passed the man at the door.

“I didn’t break it.” Taemin pouted as he laid bored on the couch watching anime. Minho shook his head, he wasn’t worried for being discovered here, Taemin was trained in his job.

“Of course,” Minho chuckled as the male crawled over beside Taemin.

“The final move is in play, are you ready?” Minho asked with arms crossed. Taemin looked over, eyes narrowed.

“Of course daddy,” Taemin grinned as he stood up and walked over to lean against the older’s chest, trailing the pad of his finger across Minho’s lips.

“I’m always ready, for anything.” Taemin purred before kissing Minho’s lips. The male nodded before gently pushing Taemin away and turning away.

“Good.” he stated before leaving for the car. Onew’s plan, was ready to move forward....