Remeber Me

Silent

Hyukjae sat on the floor, the sound of a chain clinking as adjusted himself. He belonged to Siwon, he had given up to him. No one wanted him.

“Breaking you was easy.” Kibum chuckled, entering the room with a tray of food. Hyukjae looked over, his eyes dull as the smell of ramen drafted to him. Kibum placed the food before the chained toy and crossed his arms over his chest.

“Eat,” he commanded, waiting for Hyukjae to do as told. Hyukjae looked down, reaching out slowly for the given food. Kibum watched, examining the long fingers, bruised skin, pale features. Lee Hyukjae really was a lovely human. Soft, and too kind hearted. It was a little sad that he was now just a toy to be spread around as a mere object to fulfill desire. Moving forward, Kibum kneeled before Hyukjae, tilting up his chin to make the other look at him.

“You have lost everything, your home, your body, your life.” as he whispered, Hyukjae looked away ashamed. Every word was right, every syllable a biting sting of truth. Kibum leaned in for a soft kiss, Hyukjae returning it just as softly.

“I look forward to how this all will pay off.” Kibum mused before standing up and leaving the other alone with the tray of food.

Alone, nothing but an object. Even Donghae had left him.

“I belong to Siwon,” Hyukjae whispered, the kiss from Kibum just another act. He didn’t feel, he didn’t deserve it, and he liked it that way. Lee Hyukjae felt nothing, and that was what he wanted....


 

Kyuhyun sat at the table of his apartment glaring at his options as Sungmin entered. The older didn’t have to speak for Kyuhyun to know how he felt.

“I’ll go prepare a bath for you.” Kyuhyun whispered as he stood up, making his way to walk past Sungmin, only for the older to grab him. No words were said, Kyuhyun allowed his hyung to hold him silently. A small act of comfort.

“I’ll rescue you,” Kyuhyun whispered, his eyes hard and focused on Sungmin’s shivering figure.

The older was silent.

Kyuhyun held the other tighter before taking a deep breath.

“Go sit down hyung, I will be right back.” He said before pulling away gently. Sungmin watched him leave before turning to the table Kyuhyun had left. He noticed a number on a sheet of paper, the numerals scratchy and almost in eligible, but Sungmin shook his head. Maybe it was just something Kyuhyun needed for tech support or something. Pushing away the paper, Sungmin put his head down and closed his eyes. He felt dirty, sick, disgusting.

He was used.

Kyuhyun felt like this for months, maybe years by himself, and Sungmin had barely survived this one day.

Pathetic.


 

Kyuhyun started the bath, careful to hide the tremors in his body as he focused on helping his hyung. The look in Sungmin’s eyes, they way he cried. It only cemented the plan. He would end this game, remove all the players, and rid everyone and thing of this damn game of Lust....

 

Sungmin forced a smile when Kyuhyun returned to the kitchen.

“Is the bath ready?” He asked making Kyuhyun nod. Sungmin walked forward, placing his hand in Kyuhyun’s.

“Join me, prove they don’t own me.” He whispered. Kyuhyun leaned down, kissing Sungmin’s lips, their passionate make out session lasting only seconds, but fueling the love both men had for the other. That sole kiss, no other touching or ual innuendos. Just both men proving they still loved the other despite their hell.


 

Donghae sat in Onew’s penthouse, Key between his legs, long hair bobbing from his actions. Donghae was panting, his eyes closed as he thought of Ryeowook, not Key, giving him head. Onew said he would help, but so far nothing was happening. Was it all a lie? Had he come to Japan for nothing? Placing a hand on Key’s head, Donghae forced his head still. ing up a few times before his seed filled the males mouth.

“Swallow,” Donghae ordered as he watched key sit back and tilt his head slightly, opening his mouth slightly to show off his current masters before swallowing the white liquid.

Donghae nodded before motioning to his .

“Clean it.” He has been told to use Key as much as he wanted, and he planned to do so. As Key obeyed, Donghae looked at the window. Was Onew looking now? Would he be with his Wookie soon, or would all of this be a waste of time?

“Please, don’t worry.” Key whispered as he finished his task. He looked Donghae in the eyes as if knowing what the older was thinking.

Donghae stood up, turning away from the younger as he began heading to his room.

“Draw me a bath, I have a phone call to make.” He ordered before leaving....

 

Onew smiled as he hung up the phone. Everything was in order, and soon the pieces of his game would move.

“I’m ready to move when you allow me.” Minho spoke as he bowed to the older.

“Yes, it’s time the knight made a move since all the pawns are in place.” Onew chuckled.

Lust was just a part of the game of chess...  


 

Lightning flashed across the sky, dancing between the clouds as Zhou Mi remained locked in his room. Hyukjae was far from him now, and the small group of friends he had made were now scattered across the three lands of Siwon’s clutches. He felt useless and unable to help. He hated this game, hated how broken it had made the people around him.

“I swear Hyukjae, I will return to you, and I will love you. Please, don’t give up.” he whispered, letting the rain match his heart.....