The land of Sakura Blossoms

Silent

Kyuhyun paced his office, knowing where Sungmin was, but unable to go after him. He was trapped here, forced to wait and knowing the harsh reality of what was happening.

“He asked for this.” Hangeng said as he entered the room, his calm voice sickening to Kyuhyun’s ears.

“I’m not playing this game anymore. Let Sungmin hyung leave, let us go.” Kyuhyun ordered, trying to keep his own voice calm. His body shook with fear though, knowing what these monsters were capable of. Hangeng took a seat, Kyuhyun’s folder in his hands. The younger narrowed his eyes, both curious and weary of the older male.

“Henry owns Sungmin now, his body, his life, it is all Henry’s to control. I for one see no use for you outside of keeping Sungmin in line.” Hangeng explained. Kyuhyun felt his stomach churn as he listened.

“Unless, you can tell me a reason to keep you here? Tell me Cho Kyuhyun, why should I keep you in my office, when we already have Sungmin, a willing player, in our game?” Hangeng questioned. Kyuhyun had no reply, why did he have to stay? Sungmin hyung would hate him if he remained just because of him. The whole reason why they had left was to get away from this horrid game in this first place.

Hangeng chuckled as he stood up, ing the folder into Kyuhyun’s hands. Kyuhyun was forced to look up as the elder caressed the side of his face.

“Leave Kyuhyun, and never comeback.” his now former boss ordered before opening the door for the younger to leave.  Pausing for only a moment, Kyuhyun glared down at the ground. Sungmin would come back to him, that was certain. Glaring at Hangeng, Kyuhyun walked out of the office and back to the small apartment he shared with the man he loved. Sungmin was trapped like he had been, how he still was.

 

Sungmin was looking out of the window, a tear in his eye as he noticed Kyuhyun leaving the building. He belonged to Henry now, and it ashamed him, but Kyuhyun was safe. He moaned, each deep Henry gave him making his fingers clench around the window seal.

“So pretty, and such a beautiful moan.” Henry smiled, lifting Sungmin’s leg for a deeper angle. Sungmin didn’t say anything as he tried to focus on something, anything else. He was so happy that his Kyuhyun was gone now, away from Hangeng and Henry’s touches. ...


 

Donghae followed Minho to Onew’s place. He was close to discovering Ryeowook, finding the small male. He pulled his jacket closer around him.

“Jinki knows everything in Japan, if anyone can help, it is him.” Minho smiled. Donghae nodded, his heart pounding. To have Ryeowook in his arms, to keep him safe from Siwon and Heechul. They couldn’t leave the game, but he was damn well sure he become a permanent player for Ryeowook to play with. The ride was in silence, Minho’s business clothes blending in with the rush hour traffic of Japan.

“Are you aware of what Onew does?” Minho asked, keeping his voice low of the other occupants.

“He deals in trade.” Donghae replied making Minho shake his head.

“You could say that, I have a feeling you will be very interested in his job.” Minho replied, a glint in his eye as the train they boarded slowed to a stop. Following Minho to a large highrise, Donghae raised a brow.

“He works here?” he asked. It was not conspicuous, but it was also not well hidden. It was out in the open actually. Minho led the male inside, bowing in greeting to the desk worker before entering an elevator. The operator bowed, his kimono leaving nothing to the imagination as his short raven hair framed his small pale face.

“Onew’s floor Jimin.” Minho ordered as the doors closed. Donghae narrowed his eyes, he was watching the boy called Jimin. The Japanese character for fire tattooed on his left ankle.

“A brand, so that we can easily keep track of our assets.” Minho explained. A brand, something that he could use as a claim to a property. The doors opened revealing a white room. Minho exited making Donghae follow loyally behind.

“Onew made a living off of beautiful men, they willingly give themselves to him.” Minho continued. “Does it interest you?” he asked, pausing outside of a door. Donghae nodded his head, anxious to finally meet the man who would help him. Minho motioned for Donghae to take a seat while he disappeared behind yet another door. He waited in silence, pictures of model like men lined the walls, their eyes bright and flirtatious. Donghae gravitated towards them with interest.

“My toys, beautiful men who follow me with no desire to leave.” a new voice stated as a man appeared beside Donghae.

“My name is Onew,” Onew greeted, smiling at Donghae and eyeing him.

“So, you are a pimp?” Donghae questioned making Onew shake his head.

“Such a horrid word to use. So outdated.” Onew laughed, “I prefer the title Boss or master.” Donghae turned to look at the male.

“But you don’t deny the action.” Donghae stated.

“No, they are given to me by trade or by will. I understand this is something you wish to do as well.” Onew said, moving calmly to a desk and sitting down. Donghae followed, taking a seat across from him as Onew snapped his fingers. Two men dressed in matching pink kimonos entered the room.

“My personal toys, Key and Jonghyun.” Onew beamed, proud of the two now flanking his sides. Donghae nodded as he eyed the men, his hardening as he watched the two men.

“Heechul told me you were looking for someone.” Onew said leaning forward and placing his chin on his folded hands. Donghae nodded, taking a deep breath. This was it, he would finally find Ryeowook.

“Yes, his name is Kim Ryeowook. Kim Yesung brought him here and now I am looking for him.” Donghae explained. Onew leaned back with a cocked brow before chuckling. He motioned for Jonghyun to bend down as he whispered in his ear. Donghae watched, his heart racing at the idea of finally seeing his Ryeowook.

“Key, take him to the penthouse and keep him happy.” Onew ordered. It took a moment before Donghae realized what was happening.

“Are you going to help me? Onew?” Donghae asked as he stood and looked at the other in panic. Key gently grabbed his elbow and led him out of the room.

“He’s going to help me, right?” Donghae asked, worry filling him as he looked around frantically. Key said nothing.....