Into the lion's den

Silent

Donghae paced the room, ignoring Hyukjae in the corner. So far, no one had heard from Ryeowook, and those who did know, refused to tell him.

“Are you hungry?” Hyukjae asked, looking over to Donghae, his voice low and timid. Donghae glanced over, waving a dismissive hand to get rid of the other. Hyukjae nodded his head before walking away slowly. Making his way to the kitchen, Hyukjae began to make dinner. If Donghae wanted to eat, there would be food. Humming to himself, Hyukjae began to rummage around the room gathering supplies. He could hear Donghae cursing and debating his next move. Donghae had really left him, all that was happening now was just Hyukjae being clingy.

Looking at the counter, Hyukjae glared at his reflection on the counter. Look at what he had become, what Donghae had made him. Yet, he couldn’t leave. Donghae had him emotionally. Sungmin and Kyuhyun were right, he was remaining in an abusive relationship. Did he leave, could he leave? Zhou Mi had always told him how he loved him, been nice to him. But, Zhou Mi reminded him of Donghae before his now ex lover had been with Heechul and Siwon.

“What are you doing?” Donghae asked as he entered the room. Hyukjae looked over, his eyes focused on Donghae.

“I was cooking something,” Hyukjae replied as Donghae walked over and grabbed his arm. He kept from flinching at the tight hold, Donghae eyed Hyukjae. His dark eyes searching Hyukjae’s face and body as if he would find something he would need to punish.

“I’m going out, don’t run away.” Donghae ordered before leaving the room. Hyukjae watched Donghae leave, his hand softly rubbing his wrist as he held back his tears. He wished he could go back to before. Back when Donghae wasn’t mean, and they enjoyed the afternoon together. Putting away the things he had just grabbed, Hyukjae eyed the phone. Donghae said he couldn’t leave, but, he didn’t say anything about someone coming over, and he was rather lonely.....


 

Leeteuk glared at the male before him. He had thought he had seen the last of the male, unfortunately, that was not the case.

“Heechul has a meeting, just sit here and don’t touch anything.” Leeteuk ordered, his voice clipped and his head tilted up in a snobbish way. Donghae rolled his eyes before taking the seat, he was going to find Ryeowook, no matter what. Leeteuk sat back at his desk, his fingers typing at the computer as he ignored Donghae’s presence. Just on the other side of the door he sat near, Heechul was having his meeting. What could he do if he interrupted? Would he be scared if Donghae threatened to kill him?

“You wanted to see me?” Heechul asked, appearing in the doorway as an unknown walked away. Donghae stood up, his eyes fixed on Heechul’s bored orbs. Donghae followed Heechul inside, ignoring the glare Leeteuk sent him. As Heechul sat behind his desk, Donghae sat in one of the chairs across from him.

“I know why you are here.” Heechul said as he poured himself some coffee. He made a motion to Donghae, but the younger declined.

“Where is Ryeowook.” Donghae asked, his finger tapping against the chair. Heechul remained calm, sipping his drink before sitting back in his chair.

“Yesung took him away.” Heechul replied. His words calm as if explaining something simple.

“I know that, I want to know where he took him.” Donghae ordered, pulling out the gun he had concealed in his jacket pocket. Heechul eyed the weapon with boredom, putting aside his coffee with a deep sigh.

“If you kill me, what will it accomplish?” Heechul asked, his curiosity tweaked as he eyed Donghae. The younger growled as he clicked off the safety.

“Stress.” he replied, anger in his eyes. Heechul nodded as he smiled and leaned forward.

“Do you love Ryeowook, or will he become just another Hyukjae when you find someone better?” Heechul asked, his words holding curiosity and interest. Donghae glared.

“Ryeowook is different.” Donghae said.

“How so?” Heechul asked.

“If you can’t answer me plainly, then you can die Kim Heechul.” Donghae threatened as he moved to pull the trigger. Heechul didn’t flinch, he didn’t move. Donghae shivered as his hands shook with fear. Would he shoot? Could he kill a man for Ryeowook?

“I see, the game showed you a new way of life, and you are exploring it.” Heechul murmured as he stood up and casually moved to his file cabinet. Donghae watched, following the older with his eyes.

“Kim Ryeowook has been replaced. But, that doesn’t mean it will be any easier for you.” Heechul explained as he searched for a file. Donghae cocked a brow.

“Replaced?” he questioned, worry filling him as he moved closer to the older.

“Yes, you see, you did something to Ryeowook, you broke him. Made him useless to Yesung.” Heechul replied as he turned around. “Yesung has only one need for Ryeowook now. The man is stubborn, and therefore, never willing to let Ryeowook go.” Donghae lowered the gun, so far, he was getting information, just not coordinates. Heechul returned to his seat and smiled.

“Japan, but that is all I am telling you. All I really know. Where in that country, I have no idea.” Heechul finally replied, handing over the file he had just grabbed.

“Find my friend Onew, he runs a house near Tokyo. He may know something.” Heechul said as he closed his eyes.

“Now leave and send in Leeteuk, I’m bored.” with that information, Donghae once again hid his gun and left the room. He would get Hyukjae, and then it was off to Japan....


 

Sungmin frowned as he stood in Henry’s office. He had been waiting for a good ten minutes for the younger to arrive, the portfolio in his hands was a month worth of Kyuhyun’s designs and Hangeng wanted them.

“Sorry I’m late,” Henry smiled as he entered the room and shut the door.

“I’ve been waiting for ten minutes, what the hell took you?” Sungmin growled as he placed the folder on the desk. Henry smiled as he ran a hand through his hair.

“Oh you know, running errands, doing things.” he shrugged, walking forward until he was inches from Sungmin. The older raised a brow as Henry placed his hands on Sungmin’s shoulders.

“You know, certain people want things only I seem to be able to give.” Henry whispered, leaning into Sungmin as his lips ghosted over the older’s cheek.

“Poor Kyuhyun’s name keeps coming up as well.” Henry spoke as one hand moved to graze between Sungmin’s legs making the older growl. Henry’s lips were now hovering over Sungmin’s own.

“But, if you listen to me, I can erase Kyuhyun’s name from those certain people's minds.” the younger smiled before kissed Sungmin’s lips. Sungmin allowed the action for a moment before pushing Henry away.

“What are you talking about?” Sungmin asked, curious about the people who wanted Kyuhyun. “Is Kyuhyun in danger?” he continued. Henry chuckled, his hands still roaming Sungmin’s body.

“You know who they are. Kyuhyun and you think you escaped, but you forget who is in charge here.” Henry chuckled. Sungmin raised a brow before Henry yanked his hair back harshly. The elder hissed in pain as Henry at the olders neck.

“Who do you think owned Heechul first? Hangeng gege is the game master. You thought you came here to escape, but in reality, you both walked into the lion's den.” Henry explained.....