The choice

Silent

“Why do you have this sudden liking for painting your nails and wearing makeup?” Donghae asked as he eyed Ryeowook as he did his makeup. Ryeowook smiled as he glanced over before returning to his task.

“It’s like a mask, it allows me to forget who and what I have become.” he admitted. Donghae blinked as he watched Ryeowook gently brush the blush on his face.

“I find it calming and therapeutic.” Ryeowook explained calmly.

“You should never have had to deal with that.” Donghae whispered as he moved to stand behind Ryeowook and run his fingers through his hair. Ryeowook looked down at his lap and sighed.

“Well, I did hyung. I was , taken advantage of, and then tossed aside.” Ryeowook hissed, his voice low and filled with a mixture of hate and sorrow.

“But, you now have the power to make sure that doesn’t happen now. I trust you hyung, and I know you will do fine.” he smiled standing up from his seat and moving to hug his older lover. Donghae closed his eyes as he thought back on everything he had done that led to all of this.

“I’ve made mistakes Wookie, things that I can’t be forgiven for.” Donghae whispered. Ryeowook blinked before smiling softly.

“You mean Hyukjae?” Ryeowook asked calmly. Donghae was silent making Ryeowook nod his head. Moving away from the elder, Ryeowook removed the kimono he wore, his now bare body exposed to the room and Donghae.

“Hyukjae is kind hearted. He and you grew apart.” Ryeowook replied as he eyed the closet.

“He would never let you touch him like I would. He is and never will be as damaged as me.” Ryeowook explained. Donghae shook his head, Hyukjae was soft. Ryeowook smiled as Donghae moved towards him and lightly grabbed his wrists in his hand. The younger’s lidded eyes were filled with both lust and nothing. It made Donghae uneasy, yet it also gave the younger an innocent look that drove the older wild. Ryeowook was pulled against the wall, his body hitting with a thump as his legs spread instinctively.  Donghae’s breath became panted as he pressed himself against the younger.

“I don’t want to force myself on you my Wookie, but, you are irresistible to me.” Donghae whispered. Ryeowook closed his eyes, a shiver causing his body to quiver in the light of the room. He could feel Donghae’s pressing against his thigh, those hands of his roaming his body with possessive conviction.

“Donghae hyung,” Ryeowook whispered as Donghae’s lips pressed against his skin. It had been a while since he had been with the elder, it seemed that time away would soon end....


 

Sungmin tried to ignore the gross feeling on his body. Even with Kyuhyun beside him, he felt disgusting. Had this been how Kyuhyun felt before Sungmin had rescued him? Zhou Mi was in the seat in front of them as the plane ride continued on. He hated it.

Trapped on a plane in the air with nowhere to run.

“Are you alright?” Kyuhyun’s soft voice asked drawing Sungmin’s attention. The male didn’t say anything, what could he say? He already knew Kyuhyun saw him as weak.

“What do you plan to do when we get back to Seoul?” Kyuhyun asked, trying to make conversation with his elder. Sungmin didn’t really know, he had no real plan. In fact, when he had said they would help, he had been speaking with what he hoped seemed like something his former self would say. A hope for normalcy.

“We can just leave hyung. We don’t have to do this.” was Kyuhyun scared?  Sungmin shook his head, they had to do something. He knew first hand now what horrors these men could do to people like him. The soft touch of his lover didn’t comfort him as it usually did. It scared him.

Kyuhyun seemed to notice his hyung’s discomfort as he returned his attention to the seat before him. Sungmin felt himself fill with guilt as he sat in silence. The plane began it’s decent thirty minutes later, the usual murmur filling the cabin as Sungmin tried to press himself against the window of his seat. Kyuhyun moved to stand in front of him, protecting his hyung from the many people who now scattered around trying to exit the plane.

“Hyukjae is somewhere in Seoul, Siwon refuses to tell anyone. He’s trapped.” Zhou Mi explained, using the commotion of the occupants to cover the conversation. Both Kyuhyun and Sungmin nodded as they finally took their own leave of the plane.

“So, you want us to find him for you?” Kyuhyun asked, still upset about the whole thing.

“Of course, you will be paid.” Zhou Mi smiled earning Kyuhyun’s angered glare.

“Pay us?” Sungmin asked curiously.

“No, no way am I allowing you to use us like those monsters.” Kyuhyun snarled. He glared at Zhou Mi as he pressed Sungmin against his side.

“We won’t let you sell us and our bodies.” Kyuhyun continued. Zhou Mi frowned, they had now made their way off the plane and into the parking lot.

“You make it sound like you know what I plan to do.” Zhou Mi crossed his arms. Kyuhyun had no idea what the elder had planned, nor did he care. His priority was Sungmin.

His hyung needed him, that broken image he saw, the still unstable reactions his lover made. Kyuhyun hated seeing it and would keep his Sungmin away no matter what.

“I don’t like any plan that means putting Sungmin in danger.” Kyuhyun replied. Sungmin was silent, watching the two argue quietly as Zhou Mi glared at Kyuhyun. Was Zhou Mi planning on selling them like slaves? Had that been his plan?

Kyuhyun stepped forward, away from Sungmin.

“Answer me then Zhou Mi, what are you going to do? How far are you willing to go to rescue Lee Hyukjae?” Kyuhyun snarled, grabbing and bunching the front of the man’s shirt. Sungmin could only watch, his eyes concentrated on his lover. They were too exposed here, trapped for all to see.

Zhou Mi narrowed his eyes as he glared at Kyuhyun. Would they be sold off? Seperated from one another? Worse, would they be forced to watch each other slowly descend to madness?

“I will do anything for Hyukjae, but I already told you, a new leader has taken charge of the game. The old rules are changing.” Zhou Mi explained.

“And if they weren’t changing, then what?” Kyuhyun pressed, his voice hard and demanding. Sungmin saw the hidden flash behind those kind eyes. He knew the answer Kyuhyun refused to hear.

“He would sell us.” Sungmin whispered. Zhou Mi would trade the two of them for Lee Hyukjae......


To be continued...............