The story continues

Silent

Kim Ryeowook had not seen the world outside of Yesung’s back yard. As he sat under the sakura tree, Ryeowook’s hums joined into the Japanese natural soundtrack. The garden was his only scenery, the wildlife his only friends. He hated it though, missed the soft touches of Donghae. Yesung was rough now, his days filled with other lovers, his nights of angered drinking becoming Ryeowook’s future.

Standing up, Ryeowook winced, his body still hurting from the abuse of the night before. Yesung’s anger had boiled over once he had gotten home. Apparently the lover of the day had left him unsatisfied. Adjusting his Kimono, Ryeowook smiled and slowly walked across the grass. His bare feet made no sound as his slow advance took longer than usual. When he made it to the kitchen, he began some coffee for himself. Pale skin, long black hair, dark red lipstick, and dark mascara. He looked like an old fashion geisha.

“I am a man, yet I’ve lost that gender.” Ryeowook whispered as he examined his nails. This game had taken everything from him. What he didn’t know he had left was stripped away by Yesung, it all made his heart hurt.

“Talking to yourself again?” Yesung asked as he entered the room. Ryeowook looked over, forcing a smile as he turned and handed over a cup of coffee. Thank goodness he had made extra.

“I get lonely.” Ryeowook admitted as he made it his task to gather his master food. He could feel Yesung watching him, making the younger self conscious of each movement he made.

“I can buy you a pet if you like.” Yesung suggested. Ryeowook thanked his master, knowing that asking for a human friend would just end up in pain. Turning back to the table, Ryeowook placed a salad before his master and bowed.

“I’ve asked before, but, I was wondering if I could get a job?” Ryeowook asked, waiting at the side for the elder to speak. The longer Yesung was silent, the more Ryeowook understood the answer was no.  Yesung stood up, his chair scraping back against the floor making Ryeowook flinch. The master moved closer to Ryeowook, caressing the side of the youngers face.

“You are a jewel Ryeowook, one who still sparkles to me. This home is your castle, you are my queen.” Yesung whispered. “I can’t let you leave, the danger you're beauty will bring you makes me upset.” he finished before kissing Ryeowook’s soft lips.

“I feel like this is a prison hyung.” Ryeowook admitted quietly once the short kiss broke. The grip on his chin got harder, no doubt leaving a new fresh bruise.

“You, are not to leave.” Yesung ordered before pulling away and marching up the stairs. Ryeowook remained still, tears silently falling down his cheeks. This game was slowly breaking him, and he was finding it harder to fight to stay alive...


 

Donghae frowned as he listened to the call Siwon was making. Play the good pet, the loyal . He was no closer to finding Ryeowook though. It killed him though, he craved Ryeowook. Needed the youngers small frame.

“You are being very silent Donghae, is something wrong?” Siwon asked as he ended his call. Donghae shook his head, kissing Siwon’s lips.

“Of course not.” he replied, enjoying the soft rubbing the other was giving his stomach. Here, he was the bottom, he both gave and got the pleasure. Siwon smiled as he nodded knowingly. Donghae fooled no one, both Siwon and Heechul had seen the shift in the male. The game had turned, and soon, a player or two would fall.

“You miss Ryeowook?” Siwon asked as he stood, moving to the bed. Donghae looked over before nodding his head.

“You understand why he left, right?” Siwon asked.

“Yesung didn’t like me playing with his toy.” Donghae snarled out. A toy, an object. Ryeowook was a human, yet Yesung didn’t treat him like one. Of all the players in this game, Yesung was the most dangerous. He hurt Ryeowook, took him away. Donghae would find him, he made it his mission.

“I love the determination in your eyes my Hae. So pretty.” Siwon whispered, peppering kisses up and down the boys face and shoulders. Donghae leaned back, his bare chest exposed for the other male. Siwon smiled as his fingers gently ghosted over Donghae’s chest.

“Why not just continue to play with Hyukjae? Ryeowook was a nice flame, but it has been extinguished now.” Siwon said, leaning down to nip at the others erected buds. Donghae hummed as he closed his eyes. That warm tongue was Ryeowook’s, Siwon’s tall body was the only thing that made Donghae’s escape still linger in reality. Siwon was in control, Donghae was just the recipient. Laying on the bed, Donghae allowed Siwon to take control of him.

“Siwon, you play with Heechul and Kibum, is what I am doing any different?” Donghae asked, gasping when Siwon’s mouth ghosted over his clothed .

“Kibum is unclaimed, and Heechul is a master.” Siwon replied, removing the others pants, exposing Donghae’s dripping to the cool room. Donghae took a deep breath before forcing a fake smile.

“Of course,” he spoke before allowing Siwon at his body.


 

They were only friends, and that meant he was forced to sit back and watch Hyukjae and Donghae’s odd relationship. Hyukjae had made it clear he needed time, made it clear that Donghae had an emotional hold on the male.

Zhou Mi felt sick each time he cleaned the new marks on Hyukjae’s skin. Hyukjae’s depression showed in his designs, no longer were they fun and colourful, but wet.

Donghae, had hurt Lee Hyukjae.

 

“You're  thinking again.” Hyukjae whispered, his usual vibrant voice, dull. Zhou Mi smiled as he gently caressed the others cheek in his hand. Hyukjae leaned into the touch, closing his eyes as he let the older hold him.

“Why won’t you leave him?” Zhou Mi asked, watching the younger relax against his chest. Hyukjae sighed, they had been through this multiple times.

“I still love him.” Hyukjae admitted. Zhou Mi shook his head, he hated hearing Hyukjae talk like this. Hated watching him hurt and upset.  Kyuhyun had explained how the game messed with your mind. How broken it could make you. Zhou Mi had seen how dependent Kyuhyun was with Sungmin, was that how Hyukjae would be? Could he become Hyukjae’s dependent?  

“I have to go home Mimi,” Hyukjae said as he smiled and stood away from the older.

“I’ll see you tomorrow at work.” with that, Zhou Mi watched the man he lusted after leave the home...