CHAPTER 2

A fan's dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wonder if he had read my letter.. I gave it to their manager when I was waiting outside the YG building the other day. I guess not. That'll be impossible with all these fans sending gifts and letters to them. I looked at bom who is creepily staring at me while smiling.

 

"What?"

 

"Nothing much. Do you wanna go to YG?" She asked. I looked at her, trying to register what she said. Is this really Bom?

 

"Are you sick?" I asked her, putting the back of my palm in her forehead, checking on her if she really is sick.

 

"I'm not!" She slapped my hand away.

 

"Well, this is the first time, that you're actually asking me if I want to go to YG entertainment" I told her. We've been friends for years now and she hated it whenever I drag her to YG. She smiled at me and wiggled her brows at me. Really now, what is she up to?

 

"I think we should go today. The weather's nice" She dragged me to my room, telling me to change my clothes. I looked outside the window and saw it's raining. What nice weather is she saying?

 

 

 

 

Jiyong's POV

 

The pain in my neck keeps on getting worse. I should probably rest later, I haven't had a decent sleep since we are busy preparing for the concert. It's been awhile since we last prepared for a big concert like this one. I thought I wouldn't be able to focus since there are issues circling around. Again.

 

"Tomorrow's the concert day!" Seungri shouted. We are currently in the practice room, rehearsing our songs and dance.

 

"I really have no energy now." I said. Top hyung is beside me, he looked at me teasingly and grinned.

 

"What?"

 

"Where were you last night for you to be that tired?" He asked. I really want to punch this guy right here.

 

"I'm tired because of our upcoming concert, " I said, standing up. "Okay, gather up"

 

As a leader, I always remind them on what they should do before a concert or performance. "Just have fun. It's our concert tomorrow, you guys should rest tonight." I told them. "You need plenty of energy tomorrow. Bigbang fighting!"

 

They all cheered, even the dancers. Daesung and Youngbae left the practice room while Top, Seungri and I stayed here. It's still early in the afternoon, and we kind of finished earlier than expected.

 

"Eunmi" Seungri called one of our new dancers. This rat, really.. Is she flirting with the new dancer, now? "You did good!"

 

"Wow, is our maknae flirting?" I .

 

"I heard Eunmi's friends are really pretty" I heard seungri said. "You should ask them to go to our concert"

 

"I will. One of my friends is a really big fan of G-dragon" Eunmi said and bowed at me. "She'll be going here today. I think she'll be waiting outside to see you"

 

"Oh, it's the jiyongie charm." I laughed. "You can ask her to come in"

 

"Really?!" Eunmi asked me. I just smiled and nodded at her.

 

"She might change her favorite member to me, once she sees me though" Seungri said. I just laughed at his remarks.

 

 

 

 

Okay, so here we are, outside YG Building. With our umbrellas and kind of soaked in the rain. I don't really mind going to YG, since this is my favorite hang out place whenever I'm free, I would wait outside and wait for a miracle to happen so I can see Big Bang. But really, It's raining and I'm freezing! What is Bom doing!?

 

"Seriously now, What's wrong with you?" I snapped and asked this bestfriend of mine, who I think is crazy.

 

"You'll love me for this, you might even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter