CHAPTER 8

A fan's dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is the 3rd of being alone in this apartment, Bom hasn't texted me too, since she left. Probably busy with her work. You see, Bom's the CFO or Chief Financial Officer of one of the biggest company here in Korea. They have branches all over the world and Japan is one of them. That's why I really like to avoid worrying her, because I know how busy she is with all the work she needs to do.

 

Its also been 3 days since I last saw Jiyong and the Big bang members. He haven't  texted me nor I have texted him because why would a mere person like me text G-Dragon? I still can't get over the fact that he explained his side of the story when I saw him in the club with another girl, I felt like a girlfriend! 

 

I stopped daydreaming when I heard my phone ring, indicating I received a message.

 

From: Bom

I finally had the time to text! How are you? Are you fine? Have you been eating? Anything bad happened? Reply to me asap. Love u

 

I chuckled reading Bom's messages. I really am blessed to have a bestfriend like her. I replied to her answering her questions, also recalling what happened in the bar before with Jiyong.

 

I sighed. I miss Jiyong, I miss Kwon Jiyong. I've really fallen for him, huh? Everything that is happening with my life right now is beyond what I expected and dreamed of. I never even imagined, to be able to talk to him or even make out with him! Doesn't that only happen in fanfics?!

 

I heard my phone ring and my first thought was Bom, probably worried with what I told her. I grabbed my phone and was shocked to see who's calling. It was Jiyong.

 

--

 

"Why don't you call her?" Top said. They were in the recording studio, leisurely spending their time since YG gave them a one day rest day. Seungri, Daesung and Taeyang were nowhere to be found though, probably spent their rest day at home. 

 

"Who?" Teddy asked, giving the two curious glances.

 

"Oh you know, Jiyong's new playmate" Top chuckled

 

"Weren't you dating that japanese chick?" Teddy asked.

 

"Kiko? We're just friends" Jiyong answered

 

"Friends.. with benefits" Top interjected, earning a punch from Jiyong. 

 

"So, who's this new playmate?" 

 

"You know that pretty girl, Eunmi's friend?" Top said. "She brought her here last time, she was also in the backstage with us during the big show, and Jiyong did unforgiveable things to her"

 

"Hyung!" Jiyong shouted. "I didn't. I just talked to her that time, you know that. You would be hearing screams if I really did something"  He laughed.

 

"Yah, isn't that the fan who sends you letters?" Teddy asked Jiyong, which Jiyong nodded to. "Are you sure about that? She's a fan Jiyong, you shouldn't play with her. You have all the other girls to play with"

 

"I'm just having fun, Hyung." Jiyong assured him. "You don't have to worry, I won't do anything that'll hurt her"

 

"But isn't playing with her, hurting her already?" Teddy asked. 

 

"Stop being serious, hyung." Top patted teddy's shoulder. "Jiyong, go call her"

 

Jiyong grabbed his phone on the table and started dialling her number.

 

"H-Hello?" Dara stuttered in the other line. 

 

"Where are you?" Jiyong asked.

 

"In my apartment, why?" 

 

"Can I go there?" Jiyong asked and Top chuckled.

 

"W-why?" 

 

"She's stuttering, stop being a fckboy, Jiyong" Top whispered, trying to stifle his laugh.

 

"Oh, I just want to spend some time with you, I guess?" Jiyong said, ignoring top. "Tell me those things you want to say, instead of writing them in a letter?"

 

"I-I guess you can go" Dara answered.

 

Jiyong smirked.

 

"Text me the address and I'll be right there" Jiyong dropped the call and in a minute, he received the message containing Dara's address.

 

"What are you planning, really?" Teddy asked.

 

"Nothing." 

 

"What are you gonna do there? Read her letters in front of her?" Top laughed. "Are you making us look stupid? Or are you forgetting that I'm your Hyung and I probably know what a guy would do if he asked if he can go to a girl's apartment."

 

"Hyung, I won't do anything if she doesn't like it" Jiyong said. "You know, I don't force myself"

 

Jiyong grabbed his jacket and left the room.

 

 

--

 

DARA'S POV

 

OH MY GOD! Jiyong's going here! And I'm seriously a fool, giving him our address. Bom's gonna kill me, there's no doubt about it. But I was shocked!! I was just thinking about him awhile ago and suddenly he calls me!? Is this some kind of telepathy?

 

I fixed myself, put on some light make up. Cleaned the apartment. I can't seem to relax. He didn't reply to my message anymore after I sent him the address. I don't know? Was he just pranking me? I mean, he can't possibly go here, right? With all his busy schedules. Why would he go at my place?! All these

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter