CHAPTER 10

A fan's dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I felt myself being dragged inside our apartment as soon as Jiyong left our house. I'm too scare that I can't even shout. I want to scream for help, I wanted to beg Jiyong to not leave me all alone here. I want to call Bom. This , I can't do anything about it.

 

"So, this is where you're staying, huh?" My father asked. 

 

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

 

"Is that how you welcome your father?" He smiled creepily at me. "it's been so long, Sandara."

 

"Don't come near me" I said when he was about to step forward. He smirked and continued walking towards me, I felt the wall behind me. I'm trapped.

 

"Ouch!" he yanked my hair, making me face him. 

 

"You'll be going with me. Pack your things." He told me and dragged me upstairs, still holding me by the hair. I wanted to cry for help but no one's here to help me. 

 

"I don't want to!" I shouted. He threw me on the floor and slapped me. I wished this was a dream, but the blood from the side of my lips is from this reality. 

 

I didn't know what to do, rather, I don't have anything to do. I packed my clothes while he watched my every move. Bom, I'm sorry. I still can't save myself alone. I started sobbing and I heard him laugh.

 

 

 

 

Everything that happened feels surreal. I met the Big bang members, I met Jiyong personally. We exchanged numbers, we talked, we kissed, he went to our apartment. I went to their concert and went to the backstage, they called me their friend, and suddenly, everything is ruined. I woke up from the dream I wanted. My father found me, dragged me to his place and still beats me up everytime he wants to. And after all these years, I can't stand up for myself.

 

 

Last night, I went to the nearest pay phone I found. I tried to run away, I called Jiyong but he still found me before I can say anything. He beat me up like before, I don't even know anymore, it's like he wants to kill me but he doesn't. Am I the punching bag whenever he feels frustrated? 

 

 

I'm locked in this basement of his house. I'm pretty sure I've lost a lot of weight by now. Its been a week since I last ate a proper meal. Ahh, Bommie's probably really worried for me now. I wonder if she's eating properly. I cried remembering Bom. How is she? 

 

 

I heard noises outside, is someone there? I stood up and pressed my ears thru the door, trying to hear the persons outside, I thought I heard Jiyong's voice but that'll really be impossible. As I remember, they have a comeback to do, I don't even know why I called him instead of Bom.

 

 

"STOP! I'll report you the police!" I heard my father shout.

 

 

"Please do open this door, if we find nothing, we will quiety leave" I hear another person say. 

 

 

"Are you even allowed to do this? isn't this trespassing? Where's the warrant that you're allowed to search my place?"

 

 

And it sinked in to me, the people outside are the police. Did Jiyong report it when I called him? 

 

 

"HELP! I'M HERE!" I screamed and knocked on the door. I heard the commotion outside and continued screaming for help.

 

 

"Dara, step back." I hear a familiar voice on the other side, "I'm gonna kick the door open, so stay far."

 


Jiyong

 

 

I stepped back like he said and he kicked the door open. He was standing by the door, with his cap and mask on, disguising himself. I cried, Korea's top star is right here, in front of me. Saving me from my father. I saw the police behind him grabbed my father and dragged him outside.

 

 

"T-thank you" I slumped on the floor, my weak legs giving up. I felt him hug me, whispering that everything's okay and that he's here. 

 

 

"I'm sorry for leaving you that time" He pulled back and stared at me.

 

 

"No, don't be sorry. it's not your fault" I told him. He helped me stand up and guided me towards his car. 

 

 

"How'd you find me?" I asked him.

 

 

"I asked a friend to track down your location when you called me using the public phone" He explained. He removed his mask and cap. Ahh, the person who saved me is really G-Dragon.

 

 

"Where are we going?" I asked him when he started the engine and drove off.

 

 

"Hospital" He said and looked at me, looking at the bruises in my arms, legs. "I'm sorry." He reached out for my face and caressed my cheeks. "Bom was right. I shouldn't have left you"

 

 

Bom! "How is she?" I asked him.

 

 

"She's dead worried about you for the past week. she even went to the YG building t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter