CHAPTER 15

A fan's dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong took me to Donsadon, apparently its his favorite restaurant here in Jeju, and he told me its his "newly" discovered restaurant, he's a liar. I can't believe I fell for his trap! The owner and staffs knew him even tho he was wearing his mask and my cap. He wouldn't let me grill the meat though, whenever I go out with Bom to eat on any KBBQ restaurant, I would always grill and Bom would do all the eating; that's what she's best at. 

 

 

"Let me cook" I pouted.

 

 

"No, you eat. I brought you here so I want you to enjoy your meal and just eat." He sternly said.

 

 

"Don't you have work today?" I asked him, he puts the newly cooked meat on my plate and I made him a pork belly lettuce wrap, he opened his mouth and I feed it to him. When did I become THIS close to Jiyong?

 

 

"Eat" He told me.

 

 

I grabbed the chopstick and ate the meat he cooked. Oooh, it is delicious. I saw him giggle while looking at me, eating while dancing. 

 

"It's delicious, right?" He asked. He's done grilling the meat and is eating already. I just nodded at him. He held his chopstick in front of me with meat on it. Is he feeding me? I looked at him, confused. "Eat" I opened my mouth and ate the meat. We shared chopsticks! isn't that an indirect kiss?

 

 

"Stop thinking of erted thoughts, it'll make the situation awkward" Jiyong said while looking at me amusingly.

 

 

"I'm not thinking of anything!" 

 

 

"Okay, okay. Where will we go after this?" He asked.

 

 

"Ji.... Jesus I don't know" He glared at me. I forgot that I'm not allowed to say his name out loud here since its a public place and people might recognize him. "I have work, remember?"

 

 

"I called your manager earlier and told her that you wont be coming to work today" he nonchalantly said. "She easily agreed though."

 

 

"What? Why? I thought we're just gonna eat then go home" I asked him.

 

 

"It's jeju, Dara. Don't you want to enjoy? I booked a hotel room nearby, let's spend the night here. I already informed Bom about it." 

 

 

Are my ears playing on me now? I just looked at him, waiting for him to repeat the sentence he just said to make sure I'm not going crazy. I'm gonna spend the night with Jiyong? Eottoke~ what if we kiss again? 

 

 

"We're not staying in the same room. I'm scared of what you might do" He chuckled, I scowled at him and just shoved the meat to my mouth. 

 

 

"Eat slowly" 

 

 

"Why didn't you bring Jooyeon instead?" I asked.

 

 

"Why? Do you want me to bring her instead?" he looked at me, amused. Arghhh! I can't believe I'm going to say this but I hate Kwon Jiyong. I scowled at him and continued eating. "You're cute when you're jealous"

 

 

"I AM NOT" I told him, emphasizing every word.

 

 

"I didn't know Bom worked in a club too?" He suddenly asked. Huh? I looked at him, confused. Bom hates the fact that I work in the club, and he thinks Bom works in a club too? That's ridiculous.

 

 

"She doesnt?" he asked, I nodded. "Maybe it's just someone that looks like her."

 

 

"Oooh, so you went to the club, huh?" I . "Which club?"

 

 

"Why are you asking? And I didn't. It's Top hyung who went. He just told me that he saw your best friend" 

 

 

"Bommie doesn't work in a club. She's a CFO" I told him proudly.

 

 

"UFO?"

 

 

"CFO! Chief Financial Officer!" I almost shouted and he just laughed. He can really be annoying!

 

 

"You are really cute when you're annoyed" Jiyong chuckled and pinched my nose.

 

 

"So, where are we going after this?" I asked and ate the last piece of meat on the plate.

 

 

He asked for the bill and he paid for what we ate, I insisted on paying half but he wont allow me.

 

 

"Where do you want to go?" We hopped on his car and as usual, he fixed the belt for me.

 

 

"Let's go to the beach!" I excitedly said. He laughed and started the engine. Yey!

 

 

 

--

 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter