CHAPTER 4

A fan's dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong and I are now alone in this room. And I don't even know why, and how this happened. All I know is, when I was about to leave, he grabbed my wrist and stopped me. WHICH I DON'T UNDERSTAND AT ALL!

 

"W-why?" I stuttered, not looking at him at all.

 

"I was wondering if you'll become the cheerful dara once we are alone. I guess not" I heard him say, letting go of my wrist. I sat down again and sighed. I don't really know what to say. I'm a big fan, and being together like this, alone, is my dream. I want to tell how much I love him and how long I stayed in this fandom, But I can't seem to talk whenever I'm near him. I should just be myself, I know. Who knows when will this happen again?

 

"Relax. Nothing's gonna happen." I heard him say again. "Look at me, Dara"

 

I looked at him, my heart beating faster than it should.

 

"You're prettier up close" He smiled, looking at me straight in the eyes.

 

"T-Thank you"

 

"Stop stuttering" He laughed. "Can I borrow your phone?"

 

I looked at him, dumbfounded. Why would he borrow my phone? Still, I gave it to him like an obedient child.

 

"I saved my number. Give me texts. Not letters. So I can read it easily" He gave me back my phone.

 

"Is it okay?" I asked.

 

"Of course it is. Unless, you're planning to spread it" I heard him laugh.

 

"I WONT!" I unconsciously shouted, I bowed my head. "Sorry for shouting"

 

I heard him laugh, He stood up in front of me and lifted my chin so I can look at him. I think my mind went blank. We're now so close to each other. I can actually feel his breathe in my face. I saw him smirk and was about to lean forward when I heard my phone ring. I completely forgot about Bom!

 

"I'm sorry, Bom is probably worried now. I said, getting my phone in my bag." I can't look at him! Was he about to kiss me earlier?!

 

"Let's go. Eunmi is probably waiting for you outside" I heard him say as he opened the door.

 

I stood up and followed him outside.

 

 

 

 

 

"Dara! Bom keeps on calling me, telling me you're not answering your phone" Eunmi ran to Dara and Jiyong when she saw them get out of the dressing room.

 

"Ahh, yeah. My phone was in silent. I forgot to text her. She called but when I was about to answer, the ringing stopped" Dara said, looking at jiyong.

 

"I'll go first" Jiyong told the two ladies in front of him. "Take care"

 

Dara and Eunmi waved him goodbye. Dara was still blushing, remembering the scenario earlier.

 

"What happened?" Eunmi asked when she saw how red dara is.

 

"Nothing, Let's go" Dara dragged Eunmi outside of the concert venue. They were greeted by Bom, who is obviously mad and is glaring at both of them.

 

"I received no text nor calls from you?!" Bom shouted at Dara.

 

"I'm sorry, the signal was really poor inside the concert venue." Dara started explaning. "I went to the backstage and wasn't aware of the time, that I completely forgot to text you. I'm really sorry Bommie" Dara hugged her best friend.

 

"Ahh, really.. What do I do with you" Bom sighed.

 

"Don't worry, nothing really happened." Eunmi assured Bom. "I'll have to go now. Take care! Hope you had fun, Dara"

 

"I really did! Thank you Eunmi" Dara hugged Eunmi and said their goodbyes.

 

"So, anything interesting to tell?" Bom asked Dara, who is now sitting in the passenger seat.

 

"Bommie ah, what if jiyong tried to kiss me?" Dara asked.

 

"What?" Bom gasped and stopped the car.

 

"N-No, I was just asking! Like, what IF" Dara said, forgetting how protective Bom is.

 

"Well, I'll kick him in the face" Bom plainly answered. Starting the engine again. "If he ever does that, tell me, okay?! I don't like him taking advantage of you"

 

"He won't, Bom." Dara laughed nervously. Good thing she didn't straight up tell Bom what actually happened.

 

"He better not!" Bom shouted. Dara laughed at how protective her best friend is. She's always like this, maybe because they met at such a crucial time when they were kids. She saw how weak Dara was. She saw how much protection Dara neede

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter