CHAPTER 3

A fan's dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is the Big show! Finally! I've been preparing for this. I bought new clothes, I don't know why either. But I'm kind of hoping to see Jiyong at the backstage, I literally begged Eunmi to help me get thru the backstage. I almost cried, and she said she'll try her best.

 

 

"Stop smiling, you look dumb" I heard my bestfriend. She's driving me to the venue.. Unfortunately, she has matters to attend to that's why she won't be able to go with me. I remember begging her to come with me since she's the only friend I have who can come with me... But I guess I'm okay now. Knowing Eunmi works at YG.

 

 

"I'm so excited!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.Earning a glare from my bestfriend, I just scowled at her. Nothing can ruin my mood, my day, my life at this moment. I'm seeing Big bang!

 

 

 

We arrived at the concert venue with Bom telling me what I should and should not do. She's practically my mom.

 

 

"Yes, Mom" I , emphasizing the word mom.

 

 

"I know how stupid you are. That's why I'm telling you all of these." She said, as she went on again with her rules. So her rules are, I should not talk to strangers, I don't know why either. I should behave myself in the concert, I don't really understand this. I should go straight home once the concert ends. I should text and update her whatever happens to me. See? This girl before me is my mom.

 

 

"I get it, I get it" I told her, cutting her off.

 

 

"Okay, I need to go now. Behave yourself, Sandara park!" She shouted at me and hugged me. She always looks out for me, and I'm really thankful for that.

 

 

I waved her goodbye as she drove off. I grinned and walked to the concert entrance.

 

 

 

 

 

Today is the concert day! Ahh, it's such a pity, I wasn't able to meet you when I went to YG entertainment, but I'm happy I'll be seeing you perform live today! I've been such a long time fan, I feel like a mom and can't help it but to feel proud because Big bang is finally having this concert. Fighting!

-Dara

 

 

Jiyong smiled as he read the letter Eunmi gave him. Eunmi told him that it came from the friend she brought to the practice room before, but unfortunately, he wasn't able to stay there long since Kiko arrived unexpectedly. He felt sad for some reason, not meeting Dara. Her letters always kept him in a good mood.

 

 

"Where is she gonna sit by the way?" Jiyong asked Eunmi, they were in the dressing room of big bang, having a meeting.

 

 

"Who?" Eunmi asked. "Dara? She'll be in the VIP Section, I think"

 

 

"Oooh, Who is this dara?" Top asked.

 

 

"She's Eunmi's pretty friend who went to the practice room before." Seungri butted in. "She's really pretty! She looks like a petite little girl"

 

 

"She's older than you, Oppa" Eunmi chuckled.

 

 

"Ehhh?!" Seungri shouted, making all the the staffs in the room look at him. He bowed apologetically. "She is?! She looks really young"

 

 

Eunmi just laughed as the dance choreographer called them already, She bowed and went out of the room.

 

 

"Why do you look so disappointed that she's older than you?" Youngbae asked their maknae.

 

 

"Jiyong hyung always gets the older girls.." Seungri pouted. "I have higher chance to seduce her if she was younger than me"

 

 

"Stop that" Jiyong threw the pillow beside him to seungri's direction, perfectly hitting him straight in the face. "Why would you try to seduce our fan?"

 

 

"You don't understand, hyung!" Seungri exclaimed. "She's really pretty."

 

 

"Everyone's pretty for you" Youngbae said, making the other members laugh.

 

 

"Well, she really IS pretty" Seungri said.

 

 

Soon after, the concert staffs called them. The concert is finally starting.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara watched them perform like this is the first time she's seeing them perform live. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter