CHAPTER 11

A fan's dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara shifted uncomfortably at Big bang's waiting room. They arrived just in time for Big bang's rehearsal for their stage. Jiyong dragged her without make up on, she's just wearing shorts and a plain white oversized shirt. She didn't even get to fix her bandages so she just went without them. It was really awkward in the waiting room as the stylists keep on asking her what happened to her because of the bruises. She texted Bom earlier that she's on her way to inkigayo and that Jiyong did pick her up.

 

Jiyong informed her that Eunmi wont be here because she wasn't included as a dancer in their comeback. She haven't seen the other big bang members yet. They'll probably bombard her with questions regarding her bruises just like their stylists. She sighed, she was greatful that Jiyong went out of his way to fetch her but this is embarassing!

 

"Are you okay?" Big bang's stylist asked for the 10th time today.

 

"You're scaring her" Jiyong said as soon as they entered their dressing room, the big bang members following him.

 

"What happened?!" Daesung asked, when he noticed the bruises in Dara's legs and arms.

 

"She tripped" Jiyong nonchalantly answered. "Stop asking questions, she's obviously uncomfortable about it."

 

Dara smiled apologetically to the members and the stylists. Jiyong sat beside her and dropped the blanket in her legs, covering it. 

 

"Acting like a boyfriend, are we?" Top whispered in Jiyong's ear before settling himself beside the two.

 

"So, how are you, Dara?" Top asked. "Your friend was really worried about you, she went to our practice and shouted at Jiyong"

 

"Yeah." Dara laughed awkwardly. "I'm really sorry about that. I'm fine now." 

 

"It's fine, she looked really worried for you." Top answered. "Are you sure she wont suddenly barged in here trying to find you?"

 

"She wont" Dara said. "And I'll do my best to prevent it from happening again."

 

"How are you feeling?" Jiyong interjected and caressed her shoulders with the bruises. "I'm sorry, we didn't have much time so you weren't able to wear the bandages."

 

Everyone in the dressing room was looking at them with curious eyes, throwing each other side glances. They can't believe they'll hear Jiyong talk like that, why did the dragon suddenly become so soft?

 

"It's fine, it's not like I'm going out of the dressing room." She smiled at him. After what happened to her, Jiyong saving her, she became more comfortable with him. She doesn't even act that much of a fangirl anymore, which is an improvement. Jiyong seems more of a friend now.

 

"Big bang! it's your stage" Someone announced on the door, probably the inkigayo staff. They all got ready and went out except Jiyong.

 

"A goodluck?" He said, looking at Dara.

 

"Fighting!" Dara shouted, throwing her fist in the air. 

 

Jiyong chuckled and patted her head. "Stay here and watch us thru the television" He pointed at the TV on the dressing room which Dara nodded to. 

 

"Jiyong" Youngbae called him.

 

He nodded and asked the staff to look after Dara before following outside. He feels more energetic today, it's like Dara's his energy pill.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter