CHAPTER 12

A fan's dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Big bang's manager dropped me off in our apartment. Apparently, Jiyong had some business so he wasn't able to back to their dressing room. Sigh. What TOP told me kept on repeating in my head and what I saw in his phone. GAHHH! Okay, so he wasn't dating this Kiko Mizuhara girl, which I cried about on, instead, he's actually dating a korean girl, who is by the way, a member of After School.  After School. A y girl group concept! 

 

I slumped on my bed and thought about it. It's weird though. I'm not crying. When I saw the article about Jiyong and Kiko, I bawled my eyes out, Bom was really annoyed about me. Am I moving up as a fangirl? But it hurts. I heard steps on the doorway, probably Bom. Okay, forget what I said about earlier. I feel like crying now.

 

I stepped out of my room and saw Bom about to enter her room. I hugged her and yes, I cried now. 

 

"What happened?!" 

 

"Jiyong's dating Jooyeon" I sobbed.

 

"Jooyeon? Jooyeon? Who? Who's Jooyeon? Wasn't he with that Japanese model?" 

 

I glared at her and dragged her to my room. "Jooyeon of After School!" I my laptop and searched for her name so I can show Bom who Jooyeon is.

 

"Oh, she's pretty" Bom said. I looked at her and slumped my shoulders. She is.

 

"Why are you sulking?" Bom asked.

 

"They're dating... You know how much I cried when I read the article about Kiko and Jiyong. Turns out he's dating someone closer. Someone in Korea! Someone he can meet whenever he wants!" I exclaimed.

 

"You sound stupid, you know that?" Bom sighed. "I've told you this countless of times! Of course he is dating someone!" Bom told me, I looked down and played with the hem of my shirt. Of course, I know that. It's just that... "I mean, he's probably nice to you because he knows you're a fan or yeah, he calls you a friend now"

 

"How'd you know they're dating, anyways?" Bom asked.

 

"TOP told me about him having a girlfriend and that I shouldn't  get my hopes up." I explained. "Then I accidentally peeked through his phone when he was texting someone and I read the name Jooyeon"

 

"Why are you peeking in his phone?" Bom raised her brow at me. "You shouldn't do that. He trusts you."

 

"I know.." I answered. "I was just curious."

 

"Stop being jealous!" Bom hugged me. "You don't know how lucky you are. Anyone would kill to have your place right now, you do know that right?"

 

I nodded. That's true. I was just a mere fan who can only look at him from afar, yet I'm here sulking because I saw him text Jooyeon and because he didn't comeback after telling me he's going somewhere. I'm acting like a possessive girlfriend, when I don't even stand a chance!

 

My phone beeped and I grabbed my phone on the bedside table to look who texted me. Bom also peeked through my shoulder and read the message.

 

From: Jiyong

I'm sorry I wasn't able to drop you off. Don't tell Bom, she's scary. I had some business because I'll be guesting for Infinity Challenge. I tried going back to the dressing room but I was needed in the next studio right away, so I wasn't able to see you off. Sorry. Are you home now?

 

Bom smiled teasingly at me. "Maybe he isn't really dating that Jooyeon girl" We both squeeled as we jump on my bed. We were clapping our hands and probably screamed our lungs out for a good 1 minute before we decided to calm down and  reply to Jiyong's text.

 

To: Jiyong

I'm home now^^ It's okay. Your manager dropped me off in front of my apartment. It was really awkward~ your stage was really good today! I'm also sorry for what happened earlier~ goodluck on the guesting! ^^

 

"What happened earlier? Why are you sorry?" Bom asked. I recalled what happened earlier and told Bom what happened, also Jiyong's screaming frenzy.

 

"He seems to be really worried about you" Bom teased me. Aghhh, I'll get my hopes up if this continues. "Go ask him about that Jooyeon girl! This is your chance!"

 

"No! Why would I ask a personal question like that?" I looked at Bom in horror. I mean, I'm curious too, but I really don't want to ask him! He might think I'm invading his privacy and probably think I'm a sasaeng.

 

Bom snatched my phone from me and she typed a message as I run after her in my room. GAHHHH! I hate my bestfriend! She looked at me teasingly before tapping the send button. I snatched my phone from her grasp and read the message she sent.

 

To: Jiyong

I was just wondering, are you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter