CHAPTER 14

A fan's dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I waved goodbye at Jiyong who sped off already. He just dropped me off in my apartment. I wonder if he'll really talk to the club's manager for me to be assigned on the VIP floor. I mean, it's fine, I guess. I'll be with Chaerin a lot more if I'm assigned there. I sighed and entered our apartment. The apartment seems empty, where's Bom?

 

 

I went upstairs and knocked on her door, but there was no answer. The door's locked too so I can't really peek inside. I sighed. Where is she? It's almost 4am! I went to the kitchen and saw Bom at the dining area with corn on the table. Really...

 

 

"Bommie!" I shook her body to wake her up. She stirred and looked at me.

 

 

"Welcome home" She mumbled.

 

 

"Why are you sleeping here?" I asked her, she's actually pretty dressed up and she's still wearing make up. Did she just got home? "Where have you been?"

 

 

"I've been here, waiting for you" She grinned at me. Eh? It doesn't seem like that. "It's soooo late!" She slurred her words and I now noticed the smell of alcohol.

 

 

"Are you drunk?" I asked her. I heard her snore again, she's asleep. This is a first. Bom's not like this, I grabbed the blanket on the sofa and hovered it on her body. I really don't want to risk my life and carry her lifeless body on the 2nd floor.  We'll both end up as corpse.

 

 

I cleaned the table and sat in front of her. I've been feeling really empty and down since the day I got back from my father. I wasn't really able to cry at anyone, I only cried during my stay there (and when I knew about Jooyeon and Jiyong) Up till now, I've been keeping it all to myself. I held Bom's hand and squeezed it. I'll be strong. This is what I promised.

 

 

--

 

 

The next morning, Bom woke up and groaned. She felt her back aching real bad. Probably because of the sleeping position she slept on. She noticed someone holding her hand and she smiled as soon as she saw a sleeping Dara. 

 

 

"I'm sorry for lying" She mumbled. "I'm doing this for us"

 

 

Dara stirred and opened her eyes. She stretched out her arms and smiled at Bom. "Why were we both sleeping here?" She asked.

 

 

"I don't know. All I know is I was waiting for you last night" Bom answered and stood up to drink some water.

 

 

"Why are you wearing that? Did you go clubbing last night?" Dara asked. Bom was wearing a short glittery black dress with her hair up tight in a bun.

 

 

"Ah, no." Bom answered. "I was just trying some clothes while waiting for you. I have work in an hour. I'll be getting ready now!"

 

 

Dara was confused since Bom's office opens at 10am, she looked at the time and its just 8 in the morning. Maybe they changed their office shifts. She yawned and was about to go upstairs and continue her slumber when she heard the doorbell rang. Who would go in their apartment at this time of the day? She opened it and she saw Jiyong's manager at the doorstep.

 

 

"Ah, hello. What can I help you with?" Dara asked.

 

 

"Jiyong told me to pick you up. He said you'll be going to jeju with him"

 

 

"Dara? Who's that?" Bom came down from the stairs and peeked to see who Dara was talking to.

 

 

"Hello, I am Kwon Jiyong's manager, it's a pleasure to meet you" The guy bowed. Bom looked at Dara quizzically and Dara was confused as her.

 

 

"I'm going to be late. Text me what is this about, Okay? Bye" Bom waved goodbye and hopped her car.

 

 

"Can I call Jiyong first?" Dara smiled awkwardly at the guy standing in front of her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I dialled Jiyong's number right away. I let his manager enter and is currently sitting on the sofa, looking really awkward. I faced back and forth, waiting for Jiyong to answer his phone and he isn't answering! I smiled awkwardly at the manager who did the same.

 

 

"Hello?" I heard Jiyong on the other line. Finally!

 

 

"What is your manager doing here? Jeju?" I asked him. 

 

 

"Ah, I did tell you about it last night. There's this restaurant on Jeju that I'd like to try" I heard him chuckle. 

 

 

"You do know that I'm beyond thankful that G-Dragon is asking me out to Jeju, but are you sure that you have the time?" I asked him. "I have work at 8PM"

 

 

"Dara, it's 8AM. You have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter