CHAPTER 1

A fan's dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He's so perfect. How can he be so perfect? He's so perfect, I'm dying. And ridiculously cute. Is he even legal? How can a person be this cute, Kwon Jiyong?

 

"Yah! The computer screen is seriously melting, stop staring at it!" I heard Bom say, my bestfriend. She just couldn't understand a fan's heart! Such a meanie.

 

"Bommie-ah, isn't he so perfect?" I reached the screen and touched it, tracing his jaw on the picture with my fingers. I giggled.

 

She sighed. "You asked me for the fifteenth time already. Stop it. God! I can't believe you're my bestfriend."

 

I couldn't believe it, either. I should be best friends with a fellow VIP!

 

"I can't wait for the big show though." I said, completely ignoring her remarks.

 

"I'm not going with you. I have work that day." I heard her say.

 

"What! You promised you'll go with me!" I exclaimed. We talked about this already, and she promised she'll go with me. She really didn't want to, but I pleaded her and my charms worked, as always.

 

"I wasn't expecting that I'll be assigned on the night shift." She coldly said.

 

"Can't you do something about it?" I asked her using my charms again. HA!

 

"I can't. You'll be okay. You're old enough. You should be able to concerts alone" She said and looked at me.

 

"But I want to be with you" I looked down and played with the hem of my shirt.

 

I heard her sigh in defeat, and I know that I won my bestfriend again. "Okay okay, I'll try to do something"

 

I cheered and jumped on my bestfriend to hug her. I'm so happy I have Bommie!

 

"Should I apply for YG?" I asked Bom and looked at her.

 

"What are you saying now, Sandara Park?" Bom laughed.

 

"Well.. you know, I can audition and be a trainee or anything at YG, then I can see him always" I told Bom, yes I know, I sound really ridiculous right now.

 

"You wont get accepted, you don't even know what's your talent. Don't dream about it" She stucked her tongue out and I just pouted at what she said. Okay, I now hate my bestfriend.

 

 

 

 

"Why can't you do it right, Seungri?" Jiyong asked Seungri who is inside the recording room. "How many times are we going to record just for your part?"

 

"Why are you in a foul mood, Ji?" Youngbae asked and looked at Jiyong

 

"Because we've been recording since this morning, and this rat is doing a really good job" He sternly said, emphasizing the word really.

 

"It's not just because of that, right? You're in a bad mood, not because of that." Youngbae said, He've known jiyong for years now. He knows his bestfriend well enough.

 

"Maybe because of the articles up on the internet" Daesung said looking at s.

 

"What news?" Youngbae asked, and looked at jiyong.

 

"That Hyung and Kiko are dating. I've read it somewhere." Daesung answered.

 

"Oh, is it true? I've read it too" TOP suddenly said.

 

"Wow, I never knew I have girl members. Do make sure that if you're going to gossip about me, do it when I'm not in the same room as you." Jiyong stood up and left them, slamming the door.

 

"Oops, we made the dragon mad." Daesung exclaimed.

 

 

 

 

"Can you please stop crying!?" I shouted at my bestfriend, who is by t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter