Step One

HIGH HOPES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moving on seems so easy to achieve for one who do not experience a heartache at hand. It is easier said than done. Easy to say but hard to do. Even if someone is there to help you get back on your feet. After a devastating storm that come to your life, would you be strong and bold enough to face a new dawn, a new chapter of the book of your life. 

 

 

 

 

Jennie woke up so groggy and she was blinded by the white light coming from the window that was opened by someone who dared enter her lair for the first time in a week since Jisoo died. She was annoyed by it and just groaned in protest. She was so weak from not eating properly and drinking so much alcohol, her body can't take anymore. 

 

 

 

"Can you please close the curtains at least." she pleaded to the one who opened the window without her consent. 

 

 

 

 

"No, you get up. It's time for you to face your own life. These things you do won't help you at all.", Lisa was determined to help Jennie. She didn't contact her nor see her because she was giving her the time for herself to mourn for Jisoo, her best friend. She wanted to be angry at Jisoo for leaving Jennie and breaking the promise that she would take care for her. But Jisoo wasn't here personally. She died leaving the both of them, God knows when Jennie would be back from the dead. She was alive but her eyes told otherwise. It was as if her soul was somewhere with Jisoo, with her memories. 

 

 

 

 

"Please... ", Jennie broke into tears not caring if she was too loud sobbing. She wanted to end her life to be with Jisoo wherever she was. She wanted things the way they were before. The things they did when she wasn't struck with illness. The first time Jisoo asked her out. It was all in her mind. If only there was a way that something could bring back someone from the dead. She would gamble her own life for it. Jennie would trade her life for Jisoo's life. She wanted to see her alive once more. She wanted to see that smile that could be mistaken as a ray of sunlight. Her smiles made her day right. She wanted to be with Jisoo and that's all she's wishing for right now. 

 

 

 

 

Lisa couldn't help but stare at the vulnerable and weak Jennie. She wanted to hold her and tell her everything's gonna be alright but she knew, it will never be. Without Jisoo, even for her,  it was so hard facing another day without her best friend was a heavy load, what more to her girlfriend. She wanted to help her but how will she do it?  She had no idea on how to help Jennie move on. She will never know the feeling. 

 

 

 

"Dress up and I'll take you somewhere else. Just trust me.", Lisa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter