Chance and moving on

HIGH HOPES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chance is given to those who are deserving. But the question is, who deserves it? How many chances should we give to the ones who betrayed our trust? In my own perspective, chances are given to those people we love as long as we can tolerate what they did and as long as they are willing to change. Sorry should be an important word, it should be said sincerely, from the deepest depths possible because nowadays, it's been too easy to say the word but not mean it. 

 

 

"She is capable of doing it and she will do it again!" he shouted, and Chae looked around and saw some other customers of the café looked at their direction. She told him she'll talk to Lisa and maybe mend things between them. 

 

 

"This is supposed to be our day, Rosè.", he said calmly, lowering his voice because he perfectly knew, Rosè never wanted too much attention from the crowd. 

 

 

"I know and I'm sorry. This chance of talking to her might not come again. You knew how I tried to locate her.", Rosè said apologetically, trying to persuade the guy, whom an hour ago, she considered to give a chance. But now that Lisa showed up, she really wasn't sure. 

 

 

"What about us? Me?", he was so frustrated with Rosè that it was visibly seen in his face, brushing his hand against his edgy face. 

 

 

"I'll call you, promise. Just give me this chance to talk to her, maybe come to a closure or I don't know.",she was almost begging, putting together her two hands just under her chin pleading him to let her go this time. 

 

 

"Just go. But I can't promise that I'll let Lisa go if I'll see you crying over her again.", he sighed so deep, and shooing her away and Rosè mouthed a gratitude towards his kindness and hastily got out of the café.

 

 

He looked at where Lisa was and stared at her deeply, giving a look that he would eat her alive if anything happen to Rosè.

 

 

Rosè couldn't hide the smile in her lips and it was alluring. Lisa couldn't help but stare at the beauty she missed and craved for over weeks.

 

 

"He looks like he's ready to kill if I do anything bad to you.", she managed to crack a joke for the first time in a while, looking at the direction of the guy who seemed so into Rosè that she can't help but be a bit of insecure over him. 


"He's harmless. He's a colleague at work, who managed to penetrate my wall and got me into talking.", she smiled, looking at the direction of the guy and waved goodbye to him and she got in Lisa's car,sitting at her favorite spot. Lisa took one last look, and finally got in to drive away to a pla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter