Truth

HIGH HOPES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jealousy is a strong feeling which produces both positive and negative consequences. It can make an in love person to an enraged one. Some say it is needed to spice things up in a relationship. Some say it's a feeling of insecurity. Some say it's not a good trait to possess if you're in a relationship. Some say it could break trust and bond. I say it is a way of saying that you genuinely love a person. It is a feeling that can make you do things you don't usually do. It can make you bolder than ever. It can make you say things you halfheartedly mean. Out of rage, out of insecurity, you start to hurt not just yourself but the receiving end. They say love is a good thing, but sometimes, why does it hurt so bad, why does it break me down? Is being jealous an immature thing to feel? 

 

 

Lisa felt enraged. Chaeyoung was dancing with some random stranger and she was enjoying it. And it was a guy she couldn't see the face because of the dimmer environment. She walked hastily, almost running towards where Chaeyoung was. Jennie was calling her but she couldn't hear anything but her anger telling her to drag Chae out of the place. Her face had reddened and she clenched her both fists in frustration because some people blocked her way but she pushed through never minding the angry mob. She wasn't in her right state of mind. She's drunk and jealous of the man. She was angry at herself. She was angry with Chae for permitting something like this. She couldn't hear anything but her laughter. She forgot about Jennie who was perplexed at the moment. The last barrier of bodies was at last eliminated by Lisa and she was relieved. 

 

 

"Hey!", she grabbed the man's shoulder and landed a right jab on his face which came unexpectedly. He was literally bent over and blood dripped from his nose. Shouts from women and awe from men were clearly heard and seen. The music was still on air but the noise from people halted for a moment there. Lisa took advantage of the situation and grabbed Chae's wrist and dragged her along. Lisa's steps became long as it had ever been

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter