If love is blind...

HIGH HOPES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She felt nervous as time ticked on the clock. Seconds passed seemed like eternity as she waited on the old usual café. She kept looking at the entrance, anticipating someone whom she wanted to see. She sipped from the coffee she ordered beforehand but it's not helping her to calm down. Her heart raced abnormally, her hands all sweaty. She took another sip and places the cup gently on the table and stared at the door which swung open and her eyes became bigger when she saw the first person she wanted to see that day. A very nice weather outside couldn't be possibly ruin her day as she saw those pair of eyes who were wandering inside the café. At last, those calm eyes found the one it was looking for and she waved her arm and smiled. The smile that could be wronged as the sun. It shone brightly inside the café but it wasn't for her. Lucky for her that she decided to wear a black cap as she could hide her face from the person in front of her. And the one she's looking for was just behind her. She took the liberty to look behind her and she saw a man. Not just a man, a very lucky man indeed. She kissed him on the cheek and said her greetings in a very romantic way and it's as if her eyes talked louder than . 

 

 

Lisa didn't expected that day, that Chaeyoung would have to meet someone, because the last time Lisa saw the latter here, she was alone with a cup of coffee and a book. She didn't have the courage to talk to her before because she was afraid she might freak out and run from her. And it took her a long time, to take up courage and decided to approach her today. But it wasn't really permitted by fate. Maybe this time, she needed to let go. She needed to accept the fact that Chae moved on and forget all about her. The day she ran away from her. It was the last time and she regretted it. 

 

 

Lisa didn't managed to finish her cup of coffee and instead stood up, looked at where Chae was and their eyes met. Stunned was of Chae and remorse was of Lisa. She almost cried, tried to suppress as her heart beat achingly. Her eyes spoke of pain and regrets. Lisa wasn't in the position to demand and yet she looked away and started to walk outside of the café. She took a deep breath, looked into the sky were there were no clouds in sight. It was a perfect day indeed. The air smelled home yet it wasn't satisfying for a heart's so torn and shattered, she never knew when would it be mended. 

 

 

Little did she know, Chae recognized her and ran after her. Lisa was about to get in her car when she h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter