Fear

HIGH HOPES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Being possessive of things can be sometimes perceived as a bad thing. Some people say you can't just be too much attached to things because nothing is permanent. Things come and go, so as people. Getting too attached can be hurting once your time is up. When it is the end, you still just can't get enough and you're trying to mend things up, but it is out of control and just need to accept the truth that everything has its end. 

 

 

"Who's that? I'm your girlfriend and I just caught you flirting.", her face reddened, ready to snap anytime. She got a hold of her wrist because she was trying to get away from her. 

 

 

"Not so fast, Missy. You need to explain yourself. I need to hear it. Are you tired? Do I need to get out of your life?" Lisa was hysterical and shouting. She can't helped it. She's enraged, her emotions were out of control. Her grip on her wrist was becoming deeper, leaving traces of her fingers as it traced deep red. 

 

 

"That's Jungkook. He's your friend. There's nothing going on between us.", she explained but Lisa seemed not to listen. 

 

 

"Oh right! Now, you just dragged his name in here. I didn't see him. It's another guy. Is this just an excuse to get me out of your life?  Do you really want me out that bad? Huh?!!", she can't help but to shout. Her emotions were taking over that she forgot how fragile this little angel in front of her. Chaeyoung was hurt, of course, who wouldn't be when the one you love the most darted words that you aren't deserve for in the first place. Giving accusations which were baseless after all. She was crying, not just from her tight grip but with those eyes that were showing of agony, jealousy and possessiveness. This was the first time that she saw Lisa like this, it was so painful to see, she was so afraid of it, she was trembling and crying and don't know what to do. Lisa was shouting, and none of it made sense. She never felt so deaf in her whole life like now. Everything seemed blurry, hazy plus the alcohol she took, it all mixed in and she fainted. If not for Lisa's quick reflexes, she might be on the ground. 

 

 

Lisa panicked as she saw how Chaeyoung's eyes closed slowly and saw how she almost fall on the ground. Her grip loosened a bit and tried to catch her back and she was successful. It was as if a bucket of cold water splashed unto her by the realization that Chaeyoung fainted. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter