forgiveness, hurt and sadness

ILYSB
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Seungwan-ah...wake up."

Joohyun said softly, making Seungwan opened his eyes slowly and yawned a bit. His eyes widened when he saw Joohyun was already awake and smiling at him.

"J-Joohyun? You're awake..."

Seungwan said and hugged her very tight as making Joohyun stunned a bit by his action, but then she smiled hugged him back she missed this she misses his warmth and his care.

“seungwan…”

Joohyun said and pulled from his hugged the man smiled at her, the smile that joohyun was longing for it’s been years since she saw that genuine smile forming on his lip.

“ I thought im gonna lose you again, please don’t do this again joohyun I will never forgive myself if something bad happen to you.”

Seungwan said while caressing her cheeks making her heart beats erratically, it was like her heart really knows who owns it and it was the guy in front of her who is smiling like a warm sun on her when she was cold or sad. it was him it was always been seungwan.

“ you will never gonna lose me again seungwan im sorry for all the things I have done to you. Please forgive me.”

Joohyun said and began to teared up in front of him, seungwan hugged her and rubbed her back while his chin are resting above joohyun’s shoulder.

“I have already forgive you a long time ago. Stop crying okay I hate it when I see you crying like this because of me.”

Seungwan said and gave her a precious smile that can make anyone fall. Joohyun smiled as if his smiles are very contagious, seungwan held her face lovingly and wiped her tears away using his thumb and he slowly move closer to her forehead and gave it a sweet kiss.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seulgi was just staying at her room, watching some k-dramas she like while waiting for someone to text or call her, lately she misses the certain guy named seungwan. It has been a week since the guy visited her and take her for a date making her pout. Then after awhile seulgi heard her phone rings making her feel so excited but then her smile turned into a frowned when she saw the caller id. It was not seungwan but her younger sister Son Yeri, seulgi picked it up right away.

“seulgi unnie!”

Yeri said while yelling a little bit making seulgi put her phone away an inches to avoid too much noise that may be bad for her ear drums.

“yah! Yeri-ah tone down your voice a bit,and can you just relax what is it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter