Soooooo confusing!

ILYSB
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"No this can't be!"

That was the only word that came from Joohyun's mouth she thought that maybe Seungwan and her has a second chance to continue their own story but reality is really that slapped her face.

She pulled her own hair due to frustration, their so many questions that are running through her mind right now.

"What should I do? I can't lose him again not again and not with Seulgi."

Joohyun said as she run towards her bedroom.

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile somewhere at South Seoul Korea a young man was talking to his parents about something his face was still charming but something was missing to him the happiness that was stole from him a longtime ago by her ex girlfriend. He doesn't hate her because he can't but maybe he had already moved on from her. And now he is preparing for the proposal of his father towards the kang.

Yes he already said yes to the marriage a long time ago since the accident happen which is his darkest past relation he can't say no his own father.

Seungwan wiped his mouth and excuse himself at their family dinner making her mother look at him so worriedly.

"Seungwan are you okay?"

Said miss Jung.

"I'm okay mom."

Seungwan tried to gave them a smile. Making his father sigh at his own child.

"Seungwan do you really want this marriage? I mean we can still--"

"No...I'm okay no need to back out it's already set right and I'm just waiting for my unknown fiancee and soon to be bride and wife."

"But it's clear that you are not really happy. My child."

"I'm really fine, no need to be worry okay. And I know that our company needs this."

"Do you still love her?"

Sooyoung seungwan's father said.
While staring at his son's face.

"I...I have already moved on, and I guess she's already happy with Taehyung."

Seungwan said while looking at his parents.

"I need to go now mom dad so will you two excuse me."

Jessica and Sooyoung looked at each other. Jessica's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter