Let's give it a try

ILYSB
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7: Let's give it a try.

Irene stomped her feets as she walked towards her room, while her tears are flowing down her cheeks uncontrollably. She's hurting too much, too much that she can feel her heart break into piece by piece. Seeing Seungwan happy with Seulgi really hurts her. That made her realized how fool and stupid she was for breaking up with the man she love so dearly.

Joohyun plopped her self deep down her bed and to her favorite plushie that Seungwan gave her. She hug it so tight, while crying messily.

Sobs by sobs are heard all over her room. She keeps on calling his name for how many times. She wants him, she needs him and she needs his love.

"Seungwan....Seungwan please I want you."

Joohyun said to no one.

"Please....come back to meeeee! I need you, I love you so much please."

Joohyun said cried her heart's out until her puffy red eyes landed on the razor at the top of the cabinet.

"Seungwan forgive me, please come back t-to me..."

Joohyun said as the razor fell down with a red thick liquid flowing on it.
Joohyun on the other hand felt her knees wobbles and she fell down on the floor while crying in a mess. She smiled sadly when she saw the bleeding wound on her wrist and everything became pitch dark.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile Seungwan and Seulgi are currently driving in silent it was too awkward, because of the deafening silent that is enveloping the atmosphere.

"So.."

They both said. Seungwan and Seulgi shyly looked at each other while blushing the two giggled at each other.

"You first."

Seungwan said.

"Ahmm... Sorry about earlier."

Seulgi said shyly making seungwan smiled and shook his head.

"Hey you don't need to say sorry, you didn't have to actually I want to thank you for what you did."

"Oh that's nothing."

Seulgi said to him.

"Okay but I really just want to thank you. So where do you want to go?"

Seungwan asked while looking at the girl.

"Anywhere would be fine to me."

Seulgi said.

"Okay."

Seungwan said as he drive to their main destination, seungwan decided to take Seulgi to the one of the famous and elegant restaurant in Seoul. As they have arrived at the place, as a gentleman he is Seungwan opened the door for Seulgi. Making the girl smile at his action. Seungwan offered his left hand at her and Seulgi gladly accept his hand. Their hand perfectly fits with each other.

The waiter opened the door for them almost all of the people are staring at them, as if they are some kind of celebrity or what. Making the two smiled as they walk towards the table Seungwan pulled hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter