"I will make you fall for me again."

ILYSB
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungwan woke up early in the morning, when her mother came into his room and told him he should be ready. Because he will meet his future wife or should I say fiancée.

The man stood up lazily from his bed and walk towards his bathroom to take a bath, after a couple of minutes he started to put his clothes on and fixed his blonde hair. He wear a formal black suit just to look good and very presentable for the sake of his parents image.

While he was fixing his tie, his phone began to ring for no reason. He frowned at his phone and open it only to see a unknown number calling at him, he picked it up and answer it.

"Hello?"

"Hi..."

"J-joohyun?"

Seungwan stuttered as he heard her voice.

"Seungwan, We need to talk."

"We have nothing to talk about we're over right?"

"C-can we just have a talk for our closure."

The man sighed at the phone how can he say no to her first love.

"I...I don't know if I can, i-i have an important meeting with someone."

"Oh...r-really then maybe after that meeting you can go to apartment so that we can have talk."

"I'll try."

"Okay. Bye seungwan."

With that Seungwan ended the call and groaned frustratedly, he is so so confuse right now. How can his stupid heart beats faster again for Joohyun.

This can't be, anytime soon he will have a wife. And now Joohyun is here again in his life to make it a mess.

He was spacing out when his mother enters, that he doesn't even notice her mother's presence.

"Seungwan..."

Jessica said.

"M-mom?"

Seungwan said and look at his mother, Jessica looked at him pitiful.

"I know that you are confuse right now. "

"Mom...she called me again."

"Who?"

"Joohyun."

Jessica take a deep breath and hug her son.

"It's better if you talk to your ex seungwan."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter