Awake

ILYSB
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Still confused at what is happening to him and his own feeling Seungwan began to take a walk till he finally got answers on his questions. The man sigh as his feet dragged him to the rooftop of the hospital he looked at the blue skies to calm his self.

"What should I do?"

Seungwan yelled at himself as he clutches his hand on his hair pulling it off.

"You know... problems are always there."

A stranger's voice was heard at his back making Seungwan turn around and immediately looked at his back.

The tall young man with short brown hair smiled and him, and sit on the bench chair, the man tapped the seat beside him for seungwan to sit.

Seungwan slowly approached and sit not too close at the stranger.

"By the way I'm Sooyoung."

The man said to seungwan offering a handshake to him.

"Seungwan...ahmm sorry if you had to heard my rant."

"It's okay I used to be on your shoes."

"What do you mean?"

"I've have so many problems in life just like you, 5 years ago I met girl I fell in love with her but then I leave her suddenly when I was diagnosed by my doctor that I have a tumor on my brain."

Sooyoung said at him, his genuine smile earlier became a sad one as he remembered the girl he loved the most.

"I'm so sorry to hear that.."

"It's okay, I was a fool that time for running away from my problems leaving her alone and hurt."

Sooyoung said and wiped his tears and looked at Seungwan and smiled sadly.

"Choose what your heart's want."

Sooyoung said making Seungwan smile at him and nodded.

"What about you? Are you okay now."

Seungwan asked.

"Yes my surgery have been successful, and I was planning to find her again to say sorry for what I've done."

Sooyoung said.

"She will forgive you."

"You think? Well I guess tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter