Sooyoung

ILYSB
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi have finally decided that she needs to know if her fiancee was really staying at her cousin Irene. She walked all through the hallway of the hospital and look for seungwan.

While walking at her way she spotted a familiar looking guy that has a blonde short hair similar to Seungwan, Seulgi hesitantly walk towards after him she can see how the man smiles as he was waiting for someone her tears starts to rolled out when she saw her cousin excitedly hugs seungwan they looked so perfect together.

Seulgi hurriedly turn her back around closed her eyes shut, while her fist are clenched tightly.

She was about to run away when she heard her name was being called by no other than Seungwan.

"Seulgi...wait!"

She heard seungwan yelled her name but she didn't turn around from him and continue walking away.

"S-seulgi listen to me..."

Seungwan said and run towards her way and held her wrist making her stopped and looked at him in the eyes while her eyes are still tearing up.

"W-what?"

Seulgi asked. Making seungwan soften his grip at her wrist and take a deep breath.

"Seulgi...I'm so sorry."

Seungwan said.

"Y-you didn't do anything bad stop saying sorry."

Seulgi said and avoided his stare.

"I...still have a feelings for her, I'm sorry if I am not the one who can make you happy."

Seungwan said and faint a smile at her Seulgi nodded her head lightly and bit her lower

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter