He's Mine

ILYSB
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi just got woke up from her deep slumber when she heard a continuous knocks on her door. She frowned at the thought of why is her mother or anyone would knock at her room. She looked at her clock beside her bed table it was just 7:50 am in the morning so she lazily got out from her bed and walked to her door's room and opened it.

As she opened the door she saw her mother is grinning from ear to ear. She frowned cutely.

"Mom?"

"Baby there's someone who wants to see you downstairs."

Seulgi rubbed her eyes as she yawned. And stretch her body because of sleepiness.

"If that person is Yeri, please tell her that I'm still sleepy."

Her mom glared at her making her gulped a little.

"You should go and take a bath my child or else I'll smack your forehead. Be ready I'll be back in a minute I'll just entertain our special visitor downstairs."

"Yes mom...."

And with that Seulgi prepared herself, and after a couple of minutes Seulgi came out from the bathroom and wear a simple comfy white floral dress.

She walked down the stairs excitedly just to saw a familiar man who is back facing her direction and was happily talking with her mom.

Her mom smiled and called her daughter.

"Seulgi-ah...come here."

Yoona said to her daughter excitedly. Seulgi move towards her mother while the man slowly turn around.

Seulgi was beyond shock when she saw the man. Seungwan smiled at her sweetly.

"Seungwan?"

"Hi Seulgi."

The man said and gave her a thousand volt smile that can make the whole population of girls fall. 

"W-what are you doing here?"

"Oh I'm here to fetch you on a date."

Seungwan said with a smile. Making Seulgi's mom squeals as if she was the one seungwan asking to come with him on a date. Seulgi gave her mom a weird expression.

"Err, I'm so sorry but I need to meet someone today seungwan."

"Oh, okay I'll just ask you some other time."

"Yeah sorry about that."

"Don't worry it's fine, i should go now bye Seulgi, bye aunt Yoona."

Seungwan said and bowed at them.

Yoona's happy face turn into a sad one when her daughter turned down the man's offer.

"You little kang why did you reject's his kind and sweet offer?"

Yoona asked while pouting making Seulgi sighed at how childish her mom is. 

"Mom...I need too."

"But why? He is soooooo nice and sweet."

"Because..."

"Because?"

"It's just, I need to talk to someone today."

"Who's that someone?"

"Joohyun unnie."

Making her mom frowned, actually Yoona knows what Joohyun did to seungwan, she knows every single details of t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter