Kiss Me

ILYSB
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The dinner was about to start between Son and Kang Family they all wait for the meal patiently until it was now served. the two family ate peacefully and happily as they keep on telling stories to one another, Seungwan's parents are very amused at how cute, kind and pretty Seulgi is the two older Son are already fond of the girl. While on the other hand Seungwan was still spacing out and was not really interested at the family dinner. Seulgi noticed how the boy was playing with his meal, and just waiting for the time to have it's end. Honestly Seulgi also feel the same she was totally bored, and she was just faking it by smiling and telling some stories at the them. Seulgi encourage her self to woman up and bravely stood up and asked the boy for a walk.

Seulgi excuse her self politely to others specially at Mr. Son and Mrs. Son earning a sweet smile and yes for them. Seulgi also smiled and thank them. Then she slowly approached the man who is clearly spacing out and staring at nothing.

Seulgi coughed making the man startled at the unwanted presence in front of him. The man frowned and look the beautiful girl in front of him.

"Hi...S-seungwan right?"

The man nodded slowly.

"Im Seulgi, Kang Seulgi."

Seulgi said nervously, and offer her shaking hand to man in front. Luckily seungwan was kind enough to accept her hands.

The man smiled a bit making Seulgi smiled too, her eyes lit up and formed into a pretty eyesmile making seungwan stunned a bit.

"Is it alright if I asked you on a walk right?"

Seulgi asked and the man just simply nodded and lead the way for Seulgi.
And as a gentleman Seungwan offered his hand to Seulgi making the girl blushed like a red ripe tomato.

"Here, hold my hand."

"T-thank you."

"Your welcome, we should be used to this skinship you know. So no need to be shy."

Seungwan said and chuckled as he saw a tint of pink hue on seulgi's cheeks.

"Y-yeah... I know but seungwan-ssi are you really sure about this?"

Seulgi asked as they walk at the garden of Son's Mansion.

Seungwan looked at her questionably, the man sigh.

"Actually...It's for my parents specially because of my mom. She's too worried about me getting old with no wife or children beside me."

Seungwan smiled so charmingly after finishing his words.

"Oh..."

Seulgi was amused at how handsome the man is when he is smiling genuinely, and not the fake one. But don't get her wrong she's not falling for the man. It's just seungwan was very kind and charming for her likings, he was the boyfriend and husband material.

"What about you? Why did you accept this set up?"

Seungwan asked 

"Just like you I'm doing this because of my mom and dad."

"Are you happy with this?"

"Honest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter