It only cause Heartaches

ILYSB
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Seungwan kiss me..."

Joohyun said and look into his eyes dearly. Seungwan saw how devastated Joohyun was right now, but he needs to man up and he can't just kiss his ex girlfriend not when he already have a fiancée.

So seungwan held Joohyun's wrist firmly and look at Joohyun with a apologetic smile.

"I...I can't Joohyun, I-I already have a fiancée. I'm so sorry."

Joohyun teared up as she heard his word her heart clenched tight as if it was being smashed she can literally hears it breaking into pieces. Seungwan just look at her not knowing what to do.

"Do you love her already?"

Joohyun asked, but seungwan didn't even replied. 

"Answer me Seungwan..."

"I...I don't we...I don't know her too much, and we have just met an hour ago. But we can work for it."

"So, you don't."

"That's not what I meant."

"Yes it is...and I'm going to make you fall from me again."

Joohyun said firmly, and Seungwan was taken aback by her action. He frowned at her.

"You can't do that, Joohyun."

"Yes I can, Seungwan don't underestimate me."

"I- I need to go."

Seungwan said and leave Joohyun alone, Joohyun just looked at him and never beg him to stay more because she knew that seungwan would be back he will be back in her arms.

"I won't give up Seungwan, I will make you mine again."

Joohyun said and clutches her mattress bedsheets tight while gritting her teeth.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


As Seungwan closed their old shared apartment's door the guy take a breather and looked at the blank door while thinking what just happened. He is confuse, lost and he felt something. It feels like his heart's want to stay but his brain wants to run away from all of the pain and old memories that are running through his mind.

He took a deep sigh and leave the place immediately there is no reason to stay at that place.


Seungwan arrived at their mansion where he stays right now together with his parent and Yeri. The reason why he wants to stay here because it was the only place where Joohyun can't to go to because of her little sister. And Seungwan was too glad because of that thing.

Seungwan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter