I messed up

ILYSB
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I don't know why I broke up with him what I mean is that he was the most perfect boyfriend or maybe. he could be the most perfect husband but I was a I was tempted by his own best friend and I was a fool to broke up with him when he proposed to me that day my world starts to be a complete mess.

I was confused that time, my heart and soul was screaming for him...but my body was still searching for that new pleasure which his best friend gave me.

When I began my affair with his best friend I didn't realized that it will be a poison in our beautiful and perfect relationship. Our three years relationship was ended when someone saw us his baby sister Yeri caught me and seungwan's best friend doing . I tried to explain and begged for her to not tell her brother I told her that I will end my affair and she accepted it. But I didn't stop and still continue my affair again and that time when I get caught again it was Seungwan who saw us.

His face says it all the shock and betrayed face that I saw that day his tears are flowing uncontrollably, his best friend and I stopped what we are doing and cover our bodies with the blanket. We stood up and tried to walk towards him and talk but he kept on stepping back. I tried to hold his hand begging him to don't go but he just chuckled and yanked his hand away from me, Making my heartaches.

"So my suspicion is right, hahahaha I already knew that you have a thing with taehyung. I saw how you two look at each other with lust in your eyes."

"You knew but you never say it?"

I said.

"What can I do? Even though I want to break up with you I can't because I really love you. And I trust the two of you but...I guess I'm all wrong all this time."

Seungwan said in a sad tone I saw how taehyung smirked at him and chuckled darkly at him.

"You know seungwan Irene doesn't cheat on you not even me you know that I first saw her but you still court her right? You are the one who stole her from me."

Taehyung said.

"What? I didn't.."

"Playing innocent are we? You know what I am saying Seungwan you betrayed me...by giving her gifts and trying to be kind and nice so that she will fall for you."

"Is that true?"

"No... I didn't know that the girl taehyung was talking about was you."

"I can't believe you can do this seungwan."

I said. And that was the most dumbest thing I said by believing in taehyung. Seungwan frowned at me and shook his head in disbelief.

"You know I'm not that kind of person Joohyun."

"No seungwan I can't believe you can do that if you didn't interfere in the past then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter