Pepero Game?

Monochrome Love

"Hyunnie, are you free this lunch? " Chanyeol suddenly appeared in Baekhyun's room. 

"Err.. Urmm,im not sure..Why..Why are you here? Oh god, what im talking about..I mean.. Im free. "

"You're too nervous huh? You looks so cute when you're nervous.Let's have lunch together! Our first date-lunch. " Chanyeol hold Baekhyun's hand.

"I.. Im following you.. " 

"That's my Hyunnie!! " 

-

"Kyu, let's go home." Jongin and Kyungsoo leaves the ward after packing all the things. 

Kyungsoo is getting better and there is a scar on her head but just a small one. Its all because of the soju bottle. Kyungsoo promised herself to burn all soju bottle factory when she has a lot of money. It seems interesting to Jongin. He want to join it too. 

" Ah, I need to meet all the papers,files and pen. About the dinner..Jongin, send me to Royal Oak Hotel. I have something to do.." Kyungsoo wear the seatbelt.

"You want to meet Yesung,the owner of the hotel? " 

"You know him too?? He's my best friend since middle school.  Gosh, he is so stunning and rich also such a kind hearted person . He always help me and Baekhyun since he is from the wealth family. Baekhyun knows him too. I had a crush on him for five years but Baekhyun doesn't know about it until now." Kyungsoo suddenly feel so excited.

"I think its your fault if I leave you alone at the highway. You better don't flirting with him later or something will happen to him." Jongin  expression changed.

"Im just joking.I said had!! Not have..You're jealous huh? He's opposite of you! " Kyungsoo's pouting. 

"Yes, im jealous here."

"He's just so.. Perfect.. "

"Yah!! Do Kyungsoo is forever mine and you can't love someone else except me! Or I will kill him."

"Prove it.. Or.. "

Chup

Jongin's lip is on Kyungsoo's lip

"Okay, Jongin is more charming, stunning and perfect than Yesung. But.. "

"There is no but,you little kid!! "

-

"Xiu, I bring Daehyun here!! " Chen get in to Xiumin's boutique with a little girl. 

"Oh my god!! My cute Daehyun is here!! " Xiumin hugging Daehyun. 

"Xiumin eonnie also looks so cute! " Daehyun give Xiumin a kiss on her cheek. 

"Daehyun!! You want a skirt from Xiumin huh? "

Chen knows everything.If his little sister give compliments to people it means she want something from them. Daehyun's suffering brain tumor. The girls who date Chen before break up with him after know about Daehyun but Xiumin is the only one who don't care about it and loves Daehyun.

"Xiumin eonnie, Dae bring a box of Pepero for you. Dae bought it with Dae's money. " Daehyun give a box to Xiumin. 

"Aww, thank you so much Daehyun!! I will give you a doll okay? "

"Dae love Xiumin eonnie so much!! "

"I love Daehyun too!! "

Daehyun followed one of Xiumin's worker. Her name is HyeJin. Daehyun found that Hyejin looks so pretty and she quickly hugging her.Hyejin feels awkward first but Xiumin give a smile to her. She treat Daehyun well and shows Daehyun everything.

"Jin, take care of her. Im with Chen." Xiumin leaves Daehyun with her worker. 

"Chen, I..can you give me a stick of Pepero? " Xiumin show the Pepero box. 

Chen put it on his mouth and point on it.

"Eat it.. From your mouth?? Pepero game?" Xiumin hesitate to eat it. 

Xiumin eat it. From a bite to another bite. Until it reached to Chen's lip. Their lip are 2 centimeters apart. 

They kissed. 

-

"How your day, Hyunnie? "

"It goes well because you just hold me this morning." Baekhyun blushed. 

" My pleasure to be your happiness." Chanyeol smiled.

"You.. You dyed your hair red? It looks well with you.. Charming. " Baekhyun drawing something on her lap.

"If my Hyunnie like it then I don't want to change it. I want to be your favorite!!" Chanyeol rubbing his hair. 

"Chanyeol always be my favorite.Channie, where do you live? Where is your family? Your work is?? "

Chanyeol staring at her for a long time. 

"I.. Im from Park Scent Company.."

"Woah!! That is one of the biggest company in our country. Park family....Park Chanyeol... Are you the CEO's heir? "

"..Yea.. Im the next CEO"

"But.. Chanyeol.. I don't deserve you..Im just an orphanage that poor and eat ramen everyday.. " 

"No!!! You deserve me because of your cuteness, honesty and personality. I don't need any money more. I just need my Hyunnie. If you want to,I will eat ramen everyday with you!! " Chanyeol panicked and holding Baekhyun's hand. 

"If you say so...I will serve you a cup of ramen for your breakfast and another one for your dinner..For your lunch, I will send it to you!! " Baekhyun devilishly smiling. 

"I will be a ramen ghost later!! "

They two laughing at each other. Their first date goes well but suddenly there is a girl give them a cup of ramen. Its fate. Chanyeol gonna drowning in Ramen world. 

-

"You stay outside!! Im not gonna flirting with Sunggie, except if Im too desperate since I can't control myself in front of him. " Kyungsoo winked at Jongin before get in to Yesung's room. 

"Yah, im following you!! "

"Sunggie? "

Jongin pushed Kyungsoo to get into the room and closed the door. 

"Owh, Kyunggie!! What are my little bub doing here?" Yesung suddenly hugging Kyungsoo. 

"Ahem, Yesung!!! " 

Jongin dragged Kyungsoo to his hand. 

"Woah, new boyfriend huh? " Yesung smirking kindly. (BUT ACTUALLY HE LOOKS LIKE A DEVIL WHEN HE'S SMIRKING ARGHHH) 

"Urmm, let's not talk about it Sunggie!  He is really sensitive.Yah,Jonginie!! He's basically doing like this before.. " Kyungsoo bowed to Yesung and felt so sorry. 

"Im sorry,Jongin!" Yesung smiled. 

-

"Kim Delight's 75th Anniversary Dinner? Of course I can help you!! And you don't need to worry about the price, I will give 30% discount for you" Yesung smiled brightly.(IDK IF KYUNGSOO STILL ALIVE IN THIS FANFIC )

"Just for my little bub"

Yesung whispered to Kyungsoo.As usual, who wouldn't blushing after hearing it. And Jongin looks like a red tomato at the corner of the room. Yeah, its tomato again. 

"Ah.. Thank you, Sunggie ya!! Let's keep in touch since its already been a long time we don't contact each other.Just like how you throw your love letter and a blue rose to me from the tree.The rose stuck in my hair. " Kyungsoo giggling when she's thinking about their memories. She's try to not be awkward. But, its seems like a way to flirting. 

"That love letter with a rose?You are so hungry at that time and eat the rose since I sprayed some candy scents on it!! I spend an hour to find that blue roses behind the school!! " Yesung looks so happy since Kyungsoo still remember the memories.

Jongin rolled his eyes and his ears started to burn.Angry and sad stays in his heart. He feels dissapointed to not being able to appear in Kyungsoo's sweet memories album. He feels like he's stranger to her.

"Love letter and blue rose? I can buy you an island,Kyungsoo.Thank you and goodbye,Yesung. Don't touch her again or I will kill you!!" Jongin lifts Kyungsoo up like a bride and get out from the room. 

-

"Jongin!! Drop me down!! "

"What is that? How dare you saying all your first love memories in front of me!! Im hurt here.. " Jongin looks down and his eyes are watering the ground. 

"Err, Jongin? What do you mean? Yesung's love letter isn't for me !! He's trying to get attention from our school new student.Yesung thought that Im that girl and he threw it to me. From that incident, he get more close with me and finally he is my greatest best friend now! And you, Kim Jongin..Is my happiness and love that I will never leave and take care until the end. Don't cry..Hey, listen to me.. You need to be strong! If I can fight Yehwa then you must can fight Yesung!!" Kyungsoo wipe his tear. 

"I don't want to fight him. I know he's kind but he likes to joke rudely. I just got emotional these days."

"Then,tell me what you want.. "

Jongin looks up and smile devilishly.

"Your..lips.. "

Jongin get a step closer to Kyungsoo. 

"Gosh, Jongin.. I should not ask you!! " Kyungsoo take a step back and close her eyes. 

"You already asked me and the answer already given so why.. "

Jongin just need one more step. While Kyungsoo already sweating and trembling. He take a step forward and.. 

"No!! " Kyungsoo quickly take a step back and run away while laughing loudly. 

"Do Kyungsoo!! " Jongin shouting and chase after his girlfriend.

"Bluekk, chase me if you can!! " Kyungsoo running to avoid Jongin. Jongin's smiling. 

"She's too cute.. "