Unicorn Horn

Monochrome Love

"Hello, can I meet the owner of this cafe? " Tiffany asking the staff at the cashier.

"You mean, Yixing? She went out to buy some stuff.Can I know why? " The staff with Eunji name tag smiling. 

"I have a meeting with her. You could see it at reservation paper. " Tiffany smiles

"Owh, Miss Tiffany. You can wait her at our second kitchen. "

"Thank you! "

-

"Mrs Do, you need to stay here until tomorrow then you can go work.Headache may come anytime so make sure you bring that pill with you everyday. You can't drink alcohol after this or else you may have a really hurt headache."

"Thanks.. " Kyungsoo drink a glass of guava juice after the doctor leaving. 

"You're okay right? I won't let you back home alone again.." Jongin holds Kyungsoo's hand. 

"Im okay.. Maybe I need some sleep. Jongin, you should go to the company right now." Kyungsoo smiles bitterly.

"Someone at the door.. Wait,is it my mom!! " Jongin  whispered to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo shacking her head hoping that is somebody else.

"Ehem"

"Mom!! "

Jongin smiles at his mom. Kyungsoo trembling at the bed seeing Jongin's mom keep staring at her.

"So, this is your friend whom you take care until forgot all the works? What is your name, young lady? What you want from my son? House? Money? All I can give it to you but not my son's love."

The words keep stabbing Kyungsoo. She feeling so afraid but angry at the same time. Jongin hold her hand to give some support. Kyungsoo realize that she just need to answer all the question and stab that old woman if she have any chance.

"My name is Do Kyungsoo, a girl that kind hearted, know how to cooks, know how to do home chores and the important thing is Im more beautiful than Yehwa and the other girls.Im sorry but your son already give me his love and I won't return it back. Money? Home? All I can give it to you but not your son's love " Jongin holds Kyungsoo's hand tightly means she did it good. 

"You're too rude, young lady. Yehwa is more well mannered than you! " Mrs Kim started to be a red tomato. 

"What's type of mannered if she slaps people? Clubbing there and here.Also had been a same bed with another guy.My Kyu never slaps people except maybe you and Yehwa also she doesn't go to club but go to library and museum.She only sleep with me before. " Jongin suddenly talks to support Kyungsoo. 

"You're in her side? Well, Jongin.. Why not you just slap me right now so after this i don't have any son? I can't believe what you just said to me just because of this straight girl.Wait!You sleep with her before?  " Mrs Kim turn to a mad tomato. 

"Yeah, who knows if us.. "

"Stop this! Hear me carefully, in this three months you need to prove me that she is more better than Yehwa or else you need to marry Yehwa and I will make this girl as your uncle Taeho's wife  " 

Mrs Kim banging the door. 

"Sweetie.. Who is Taeho? " Kyungsoo is holding Jongin's hand.

"He is my uncle but he's young.. He's only two years apart from me and he is more handsome than me i guess so.. " Jongin sighed. 

"No!  In this world, Jongin is the handsome man ever and he will be my husband and Im so proud here!! His smile always makes me fluttering and blushing because its too bright and charming. I love him with my whole damn heart." Kyungsoo opened her hands and Jongin quickly hugging her.He suddenly get emotional.

"My Do Kyungsoo is the prettiest one and I won't take a step away from her. I will always stay here with her. " Jongin is sobbing at Kyungsoo's shoulder. 

"Thank.. Thank you Jongin. "

-

"Im late!! Hannie,can you give me two ice cream waffle? I don't have my breakfast yet! " Baekhyun tapping her friend shoulder and check if she leaves something. 

"Here, don't run too fast.You may fall then!! " Luhan give a paper bag of two ice cream waffle and push Baekhyun's back. 

"Thanks!!"

Baekhyun running with her whole stamina. She didn't drive to work since she needs some fresh air and her condominium isn't far from the company.No wonder she has a beautiful body shape and looks healthy. She's care about her food but sometimes just ignore it since she need to it something else than veg and fruits.

She adjusting her shoes and sweating. She's running like there is no tomorrow.

"Woahh!! "

She bumped into someone who's tall and have a broad chest. She fell and the guy quickly hold her waist.

"Chan.. Chanyeol? "

"An angel who's falling from heaven huh?"

"Uh, im sorry. But im so late right now. Thank you Chan! " Baekhyun bowed to Chanyeol and run with a quick heart beat.

Oh my god!! Why he is so stunning? It makes me dying!! How can I met him? He is too perfect..Angel? I think he's the angel!! 
 
-

"Where are you from? " Yehwa asked Kris with a glare. 

"Im from China but my father moves here after get divorced with my mother. " Kris politely answer the question. 

"Seems like you already through a lot of bad things..With those sweet words and motivation.. It must be inspired by your life.. "

"Its hard but who knows that I still alive and healthy..Sometimes we just need to forget the past and try something new...Just like your love for Jong.. " Kris stopped talking and hit his mouth

"Wait!! You knew Jongin?? How can you?? " Yehwa almost spilt her juice. 

"Let me be honest, he is my cousin. My mother is his mother's sister but I stopped meeting him after my parents got divorce." Kris rolled his eyes.

"No wonder you looks same just like Jongin.But maybe you're more charming, i guess so.. " Yehwa take a spoon of soup. 

"I will take it as compliment.Well,you can have me if you give up with Jongin."

"Wait!! What??"

-

"Hi, Miss Tiffany. Im sorry for being late. " Yixing take a sit in front of Tiffany. 

"Can you teach me how to cook Tomato Dumpling and Pistachio Pie? " Tiffany staring at her. 

"Owh, sure! Let's take the ingredients first! " Yixing take her sleeve up and showing her milky white hands. And a unicorn horn sign on her left hand. 

"Xing.. That unicorn horn sign.. Are you my lost twin sister?? Yixing?!! I have that sign too.." Tiffany show the same sign on her right hand. 

"Fany?! I miss you so muchh!! " Yixing quickly hugging Tiffany and crying. 

"I though you gonna forget me after that wealth family pick you.." Tiffany kiss Yixing's forehead. 

"No, im searching for you!! I always asked Mr. Zhang to search you but he can't. What were you doing before? "

"I...I haven't been picked..I stayed with Mother Luna.. She supported me and help me.."

"Im sorry,Fany.."